6 - Martin Mattner
6 - Henry Playfair
5 - Ben Matthews
5 - Nic Fosdike
3 - Peter Everitt
3 - Ed Barlow
2 - Jarrad McVeigh
1 - Paul Bevan

Well time is almost up. Have to say that I am more than happy with the top 7 including the order. A little surprised that LRT and Davis have rated so highly and surprised that Leaping Leo didn't even make the top 15.

Most important thing though is that it looks like Kirky made the number one spot and that is as it should be.

Well time is almost up. Have to say that I am more than happy with the top 7 including the order. A little surprised that LRT and Davis have rated so highly and surprised that Leaping Leo didn't even make the top 15.

Most important thing though is that it looks like Kirky made the number one spot and that is as it should be.
And interesting how low Mchack is.

Yeah McHack is pushing, he'd be just on the edge of my top 10, needs a little more time being less hacky and he'll be there.

I see Benny's only votes came from me.... :(

Yeah McHack is pushing, he'd be just on the edge of my top 10, needs a little more time being less hacky and he'll be there.

I see Benny's only votes came from me.... :(

Yeah, sorry about that. He was in my top 5 but a lack of senior action this year coupled with a pretty poor performance in the one game he did play has pushed him out :(

I'll always have a soft spot for Benny though:thumbsu:

Quite amusing how far off this is from first 5 picked because of the jobs they have done.

IMHO

pick 1 = Goodes

pick 2 = Kirk

pick 3 = C Bolton

pick 4 = Tidagheh

Pick 5 = J Bolton

6-9 Jolly, Ablett, Magic, Mcveigh

Yep, does his job week in week out

hard ball get extraordinaire, makes others blokes back off, think i may have under-rated his importance to us.

Disposal ordinary, but he gives us heaps, every other team in comp rates him, why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back