ripitup27

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2005
Your Place
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Chapman Express
This is to make a team of blokes that you just loved and thought were great blokes. Don't need to be the most talented, just need to like the guys:

B: B.Sanderson B.Graham M.Mansfield
HB: D.Milburn T.Harley M.Rooke
C: P.Riccardi J.Bartel L.Pickering
HF: P.Chapman B.Brownless S.Breuer
F: J.Snell C.Mooney A.Bews
R: J.Barnes G.Hocking G.Ablett Jnr
Int: J.Selwood G.Tanner C.Ling N.Djerrkura

djlowz

All Australian
Mar 24, 2007
Narnia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Out of that bunch I've met Brenton, Mick, Ricco, Liam, Lingy, Jimmy and Bewsy and I can completely concur that they are all top blokes.

This is to make a team of blokes that you just loved and thought were great blokes. Don't need to be the most talented, just need to like the guys:

B: B.Sanderson B.Graham M.Mansfield
HB: D.Milburn T.Harley M.Rooke
C: P.Riccardi J.Bartel L.Pickering
HF: P.Chapman B.Brownless S.Breuer
F: J.Snell C.Mooney A.Bews
R: J.Barnes G.Hocking G.Ablett Jnr
Int: J.Selwood G.Tanner C.Ling N.Djerrkura

Dunno about that Moona has been very rude to me on a few away trips !

Your joking :eek:.........aren't you????
I've met him and he's a good bloke
Sorry but i have met him a few times both good and bad.... when i traveled with the team to bris a few yrs back he was very very rude to me (told me to **** off) but at other times he has been very nice too !!! take out of that what you want, I still like him but.

Fancy being rude to the quiet & shy BDP . thats just not on.
LOL well i was drinking with a few of the other players !!! and then he came in sat where i was sitting, then told me to **** off when i pulled up another chair, but they had lost to brissy that day, and it rained all day :mad:

Tonycam*

Club Legend
Feb 16, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
LOL well i was drinking with a few of the other players !!! and then he came in sat where i was sitting, then told me to **** off when i pulled up another chair, but they had lost to brissy that day, and it rained all day :mad:
He likely had a look at you , saw you were built like a brick s**t house and thought you were Johnathan Brown mate.

He likely had a look at you , saw you were built like a brick s**t house and thought you were Johnathan Brown mate.

hahaha I WISH !!! you keep talking like that Tony and ill be buying you beer's all night when we next catch up :D

Oh and i would add Bluey to that list too.

Tonycam*

Club Legend
Feb 16, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
And speaking of the big man , Mooney is on the panel of the 1st Footyshow this thursday night , should be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back