Toast Your Twitter bloke/girl

Remove this Banner Ad

I just love this and wanted to share the kudos for your twitter bloke/girl.

And in case they delete the tweet

Collingwood FC
@CollingwoodFC

Entire Buckley presser to be published on website shortly. Average line of questioning to be frank.

After all the bullshit excuses journo's use to have a go at footy clubs, I love seeing a club have a go back. Childish? Maybe. But it's ******* epic.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory

Collingwood FC
@CollingwoodFC

Entire Buckley presser to be published on website shortly. Average line of questioning to be frank.

After all the bullshit excuses journo's use to have a go at footy clubs, I love seeing a club have a go back. Childish? Maybe. But it's ******* epic.

They needed the mighty T in there to lift the standard.

Wooljay

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2009
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
I missed that, is bloody brilliant.

The Gold Coast (I think) have a brilliant social media team too. During a few floggings gave some hilariously self-deprecating live tweeting of the game.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...

Collingwood FC
@CollingwoodFC

I dont tweet.... why is that line childish? Sorry i dont understand the tweeting world

Bucksboys

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jun 23, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Scumbag guttersnipes need a headline and come to the biggest club to get one

Nothing ever really changes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SpongePie

Premium Platinum
Feb 14, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a Amauter Idiot that is for Buckley to respond like that

Media will be out to Sack Buckley now. Espically IF we lose Saturday

Glad he doesnt take s**t from them. I love it on 360 when he gives it to Robbo. I still dont know if Bucks is a good coach or not, but I do know he rocks when it comes to handling the media.

Thanks. If by "average line of questioning" they meant "you can barely hear the questions" then I wholeheartedly agree
Just watched it and apart from some inaudible question right at the end to which Bucks replied "that's got nothing to do with Collingwood" all the questions seemed fair. Especially compared to the crap we hear sometimes during pressers.
Unless of course he wasn't happy being questioned about asking way too much from Darcy in his fourth game.
Not sure what the fuss is about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back