Toast Your Twitter bloke/girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched it and apart from some inaudible question right at the end to which Bucks replied "that's got nothing to do with Collingwood" all the questions seemed fair. Especially compared to the crap we hear sometimes during pressers.
Unless of course he wasn't happy being questioned about asking way too much from Darcy in his fourth game.
Not sure what the fuss is about.
Really? Stupid questions about selection over and over again. 'Will Ben Reid play?' 'Will Golsack play?' 'Is Ben Reid ready to play?' Etc etc.

Can understand why he came out with the comment about not doing public match committees.

There was some ok stuff, but way too much about who will and won't play this week. Hell, the players probably don't even know that yet.

What a Amauter Idiot that is for Buckley to respond like that

Media will be out to Sack Buckley now. Espically IF we lose Saturday
His response was justified, and it won't have the slightest effect on the media targeting him.

Really? Stupid questions about selection over and over again. 'Will Ben Reid play?' 'Will Golsack play?' 'Is Ben Reid ready to play?' Etc etc.

Can understand why he came out with the comment about not doing public match committees.

There was some ok stuff, but way too much about who will and won't play this week. Hell, the players probably don't even know that yet.

Well - It’s the same Questions they keep asking every Presser. Must drive them Mad

Rohan25

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Knicks
What a Amauter Idiot that is for Buckley to respond like that

Media will be out to Sack Buckley now. Espically IF we lose Saturday
Oh Dave, he's just acknowledging that he didn't give much away in his answers. He did so at the time as well.

Is Swanny involved in this somehow? I heard a news grab before where they made mention of this press conference and said "Dane Swan turns interviewer" or something to that effect. If he did ask any questions, they didn't air them on the website. It might all be a bit of an in joke.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders

FWIW I'd be pretty confident that the players would have a strong idea of who is and isn't playing by now.

FWIW I'd be pretty confident that the players would have a strong idea of who is and isn't playing by now.
Fair enough. Still dumb to be asking over and over about selection of players coming back from injury before final training sessions.

Vampire013

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Rohan Connolly is a flog.

Funny you call him a flog.
He tweeted this tonight lol

rohan.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I guess I'm one of the biggest flogs going around then :p
Along with Billy Brownless and David Shwarz, (they use it a lot too).
It's just another word for a w4nker, don't see what the issue is myself

Vampire013

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Flog and campaigner are my most hated descriptions.

I trolled Stevo today on twitter because he said something about Dogs don't have salary cap space to go after Carlisle. I pointed out at the $1 milion a season man who is playing in the reserves.

As a result of that tweet, some idiot called me a flog.

I than said he should go on Big Footy Bay 13 and state his case lol

Some people if they don't agree with your opinion, they just call you a flog for the sake of it.

wello

Senior List
Dec 1, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
I thought it was a really odd tweet. Not that I mind it, but I'm curious as to where it came from. The social media guy wouldn't of chosen to write that, he would of been instructed... From Bucks or Balmey maybe?

Oh Dave, he's just acknowledging that he didn't give much away in his answers. He did so at the time as well.

Is Swanny involved in this somehow? I heard a news grab before where they made mention of this press conference and said "Dane Swan turns interviewer" or something to that effect. If he did ask any questions, they didn't air them on the website. It might all be a bit of an in joke.
Clip was on the news and typical Swanny, he was in the audience and asked Buckley a question as to the status of Swan's contract. Very funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back