Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

HOw was Cave Ninty? Got them rolling up in a week :D

Quite impressive, very good live. :thumbsu:

I didn't know some of it, but the time went by very quickly, so it proved I was having much fun. Played for about 2 hours. :) (Hour and 20 minutes or so set, then 25 minute encore or so)

Red Right Hand was my highlight, I'd say.

You obviously know your s**t!

Whenever I mention this band, all I get is blank stares, then I put some on and watch their faces turn to paste....:cool:
Haha, noise fiend here. Love their mid to later stuff the most, but their early no-wave material is facinating as well. Check out this classic Swans footage. Now this would have been an awesome show...

[youtube]EayNRh_PkBc[/youtube]

27th Jan – The Melvins
**** me that sold out fast... :(

06th Jan 2009 - Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds (The Palace)
07th Jan 2009 - Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds (The Palace)
08th Jan 2009 - Spiritualized (Hi-Fi)
14th Jan 2009 - The Saints/X (The Forum)
15th Jan 2009 - Throwing Muses (Corner Hotel)
18th Jan 2009 - Bon Iver (Hi Fi Bar)
22nd Jan 2009 - Between The Buried And Me (Espy)
28th Jan 2009 - Neil Young (Sidney Myer Music Bowl)
29th Jan 2009 - Tv On The Radio (Hi Fi)
30th Jan 2009 - No Age and Jay Reatard (Corner Hotel)
02nd Feb 2009 - The Hold Steady (Corner Hotel)
07th Feb 2009 - Devils Kitchen Festival (Northcote Social Club)
08th Feb 2009 - Primal Scream (Billboard)
15th Feb 2009 - Cult Of Luna/Laura (Hi Fi)
25th Feb 2009 - Nine Inch Nails (Festival Hall)
27th Feb 2009 - Soundwave (Melbourne Showgrounds)
28th Feb 2009 - Black Mountain (Corner Hotel)
05th Mar 2009 - Mogawai (The Forum)
11th Mar 2009 - Death Angel (Billboard)
14th Mar 2009 - Kings Of Leon (Rod Laver)
19th Apr 2009 - Grey Daturas

The only one I'm locked into right now is Lupe Fiasco at the Palace Theatre... Muph & Plutonic and Pez are opening, but I'm hugely hyped for it :D

27th Jan – The Melvins

**** me that sold out fast... :(

Although there were only about 400 tix…

In hind-sight after watching and listening to the spaceman and Spiritualized last night, it now seems it was a good thing that I had to drag my tired ass out of bed to get to work… and be able to purchase 5 tix for The Melvins this morning.

That's one hell of a line up of gigs Suspense... :thumbsu:

How frigg'n good was Jason last night... :eek:

Here's mine (all in various Melbourne venues)...

16/1 - The Meanies
22/1 - Carpathian
26/1 - Jeff Beck
27/1 - My Morning Jacket
28/1 - Neil Young
10/2 - Leonard Cohen
18/2 - John McLaughlin and Chick Corea
27/2 - Soundwave Festival

cradle of filth in may anyone? ;) i'm locked into soundwaves only thus far but cradle's last effort was decent enough for me to go watch.

^^^

lol_wut.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that directed at me?

EDIT: I see the arrows now.

Yeah, I am and?

Nothing wrong with it at all.

It was just funny seeing Delta Goodrem's name appear amongst Cradle of Filth, Melvins etc.

No harm intended.

Oh, I see where you're coming from - sorry for the abrupt response. I was looking through the posts and I was like :confused:. I guess there's not too many teenage female members on this board who would like that sort of music.

I am starting to get so excited about the Neil Young gig. Here are the set lists from some recent shows.

My mouth is watering.

I will be happy if he play's anything like this.
This website is saying that he is touring Australia with his electric band.
I think he might play a bigger set at Madison square garden than anywhere in Australia.

DCU Center, Worcester, Massachusetts
Neil Young & His Electric BandLove And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Powderfinger / Spirit Road / Cortez The Killer / Cinnamon Girl / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Light A Candle / Cough Up The Bucks / Fuel Line / Hit The Road / Old Man / Heart Of Gold / Get Back To The Country / When Worlds Collide / Get Behind The Wheel / Just Singing A Song / Cowgirl In The Sand / Rockin' In The Free World // A Day In The Life 12-15-2008, Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York Neil Young & His Electric BandLove And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Powderfinger / Spirit Road / Cortez The Killer / Cinnamon Girl / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Light A Candle / Cough Up The Bucks / Fuel Line / Hit The Road / Unknown Legend / Heart Of Gold / Old Man / Get Back To The Country / Off The Road / Just Singing A Song / When Worlds Collide / Cowgirl In The Sand / Rockin' In The Free World // Get Behind The Wheel / A Day In The Life 12-16-2008, Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York Neil Young & His Electric BandLove And Only Love / Hey Hey, My My / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Powderfinger / Spirit Road / Cortez The Killer / Cinnamon Girl / Oh, Lonesome Me / Mother Earth / The Needle And The Damage Done / Light A Candle / Cough Up The Bucks / Fuel Line / Hit The Road / Get Around / Unknown Legend / Heart Of Gold / Old Man / Get Back To The Country / Off The Road / When Worlds Collide / Just Singing A Song / Cowgirl In The Sand / Rockin' In The Free World // Get Behind The Wheel / A Day In The Life

Haha. Managed to snag some tix to both shows. :D

Lucky ****er.

Still uncertain about whether I'm going due to a couple things, really hope I go though.

Can't believe they're going to play Houdini! Once in a lifetime stuff, right there.

Here's mine (all in various Melbourne venues)...

16/1 - The Meanies

22/1 - Carpathian
26/1 - Jeff Beck
27/1 - My Morning Jacket
28/1 - Neil Young
10/2 - Leonard Cohen
18/2 - John McLaughlin and Chick Corea
27/2 - Soundwave Festival

I didn't realise that was on, and around the corner no less. I'm definitely going to that. Cheers.

I didn't realise that was on, and around the corner no less. I'm definitely going to that. Cheers.

SixFtHick are supporting - if I wasn't moving house on Saturday I'd be there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back