Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to some older artists Stevie nicks and Roger Water's.
Seeing some older ones too:

Paul McCartney - I only like a few of his songs but to see a Beatle live is something I can take with me to the grave, plus I think half his set will be Beatles songs anyway.

Roger Waters - saw The Wall a few years back and it was unbelievable. Trying to avoid spoilers about this show but from what I've seen on the commercials etc, bloody hell should be amazing, never saw Pink Floyd, this is the closest I can get but with 2017 special effects which of Waters will go nuts with. Can't wait.

Also seeing Muse again in December because they're just so bloody good live.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I missed Muse tickets but saw them last time, they were really good tho.
I wish uncle Neil (Neil Young) will tour Australia.

Muse are touring?

Man 10 years ago me would have been all over that so quick

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Gang of Youths were spectacular. The wife hadn't heard much of their work and got totally caught up. Great on stage performers as well. Ruby Fields was pretty good too, will have to give her more of a listen.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 14, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Make Them Suffer were good again on Saturday. really solid live, one of those bands who sound better than on record imo.

Wage War were OK but sound like 100 other bands of that style. "meh" sums it up. plus their mix wasn't great

Alpha Wolf.... not my thing. they're consigned to eternally be a support band or playing youth centres and that's it. not going anywhere. plus that one guitarists get up that screams anime enthusiast who thinks he's dark and edgy lol

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Papa Roach are coming in January for a headline tour but only Melbourne and Sydney. Lucky I live in Melbourne but I feel sorry for those who miss out.

They also have a VIP Meet & Greet package but it costs $341. I love Papa Roach, quite possibly my favourite band, but I'm not coughing up that much to meet them. I'd rather try my luck at meeting them by fluke for free.

ajdude

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
already looked up the setlist haha couldn't help myself. didn't know about closure, that's actually pretty cool I haven't seen them in like 10 years
yeah it's pretty similar to their gigs from earlier in the year, think I prefer wanting not so much as to do/sunshine the werewolf over setting fire/hero of the soviet union. weird having panasonic youth and sunshine the werewolf split up though haha

The Dillinger Escape Plan thursday night! had completely forgotten it was coming up. keen af!

i'm going to the friday gig, i won't spoil their setlist but wowwww. and closure in moscow opening, will be the fourth time i've seen those lads

Just saw these guys last night here in Adelaide. Have to say, it was by far one of the best gigs i've been to in a while. Small venue but they got into it with a top notch setlist. The guitarist and Greg kept crowd surfing all night, and was just all round a great show. Shame its their farewell but i can guarantee you guys won't be dissapointed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back