Your upcoming gigs

Marmozet

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I Prevail (with Motionless in White & Windwaker) at the Forum in July and Hella Mega Tour (Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer and The Beths) at Marvel in November.

Beerfish

Moderatorer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Green Day's new album is 26 minutes; they could play the whole album and still have plenty of time to roll out the hits, which are good.
Wow. That's shorter than a KISS album.

I liked Dookie when it came out. Still have the CD. Haven't listened to it in years though. Just don't find it engaging or interesting. Weezer on the other hand I would go to see anytime they played a gig. On their own.

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Refunds, or hold on to your tickets if it’s just postponed. Personally I’m hoping the National postpone and I’ll hold on to my tickets. That all said, if companies go to the wall because of all these cancellations, that could complicate matters.

Mr_Bojangles

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Saw Stereolab and Sleaford Mods last week. Both fantastic and so happy to finally see Stereolab. Bit of an angry middle aged English dickhead element at Sleaford Mods but still very much needed duo in this day and age. A shame the set lists for the whole tour were exactly the same.

Dylan8

Bar Up
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
All been fu**in' cancelled. Rather have my money back immediately from Wavves (postponed indefinitely, probably won't come) and Amyl (postponed to July).

Fontaines DC in April will almost certainly be canned.

Saw Stereolab and Sleaford Mods last week. Both fantastic and so happy to finally see Stereolab. Bit of an angry middle aged English dickhead element at Sleaford Mods but still very much needed duo in this day and age. A shame the set lists for the whole tour were exactly the same.
Sleaford were great at the Croxton. Last gig for a while I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad