Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to see Clare Bowen in September. I don't watch Nashville, but I went to The Grand Ole Opry a couple of years back when she happened to be playing. She was incredible. Great voice and terrific entertainer.

Just bought tickets too. Saw her last year. She is brilliant.

Going to see Clare Bowen in September. I don't watch Nashville, but I went to The Grand Ole Opry a couple of years back when she happened to be playing. She was incredible. Great voice and terrific entertainer.

I went to the grand old oprey, what a great venue. Not a fan of country music but a good night out.

Saw QOTSA like last night. Sooo good. So much energy and stage swagger. And the bands so tight I don't think they missed a note all night.

I think some of the other set lists on the Aussie tour were slightly better than ours but they've got such a strong, even catalogue that it didn't really matter.

Margaret court is a crazy old bat but her arena was pretty cool for a venue - like a half size rod laver.

Saw QOTSA like last night. Sooo good. So much energy and stage swagger. And the bands so tight I don't think they missed a note all night.

I think some of the other set lists on the Aussie tour were slightly better than ours but they've got such a strong, even catalogue that it didn't really matter.

Margaret court is a crazy old bat but her arena was pretty cool for a venue - like a half size rod laver.
I saw them last night, they killed it. Would recommend them live to anyone. Josh Homme is such a cool cat man. He just oozes rock and roll.

Contemplating Tesseract on Tuesday night

Probably shouldn't pass up the opportunity to see world class prog/djent even though I'm not very familiar with their work

Now added The The in early October and the Cockney Rejects in February. Don't even like the latter much, but going for a lads night out with some mates who are fans.
Got tickets to The The tonight. Looking forward to it.

Did Brockhampton a couple of weeks ago and Power Trip on Grand Final Saturday. Decent spread of gigs for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever tonight. Caught them at laneway at the start of the year but am very keen to see a headline show with a new album.

Will probably catch British India on Nic's farwell tour, always a lot of fun live with a couple of beers

Then Gizzfest in a month and a half. Very excited to see Tropical * Storm, I missed them a couple of times before the album came out and but the album is probably my favourite for the year

Saw Drake last night.

It was alright but take away the effects and gloss, it was just him running around to a backing track singing parts of the song.
Sounds pretty typical for rappers. Nelly and Pusha T was the same when I saw them. I like rap but I don't think it translates well live.

High Tension are one of my favourite live bands
The Bronx are one of my favourite live bands! It was my second time seeing High Tension and they were pretty great too. Karina always screams her lungs out. Unfortunately the crowd was pretty dead for them but The Bronx woke everyone up. So yeah, 2 very good live bands. Even Private Function were pretty damn good performers too. I swear their lead singer was channeling Peter Garrett with some of his moves. It was a great night really

Seeing Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever tonight. Caught them at laneway at the start of the year but am very keen to see a headline show with a new album.

Will probably catch British India on Nic's farwell tour, always a lot of fun live with a couple of beers

Then Gizzfest in a month and a half. Very excited to see Tropical **** Storm, I missed them a couple of times before the album came out and but the album is probably my favourite for the year
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever were brilliant. They're just brilliant at writing songs. There's nothing revolutionary about their sound or the way they play, they just do it better than most others. They seemed legitimately stoked to be performing, and it was good to see them play many deeper cuts from their EPs, which many bands stop doing after they put out an album. Would highly recommend to anyone. It was interesting to see the wide arrray of age groups there too, it's rare to see people older than 30 at shows that size.

Managed to pick up tickets to see Beach House today too, super excited for that one. 7 is one of the years best albums to go with an already impressive catalogue, will be good to see them in their prime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back