Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Gizzfest this weekend in Melb, WuTang at the Opera House next weekend, the bank account has taken a big hit but you have to spend it on something.

The Chills have just announced a small regional tour of NZ when I'm there in February. So happy and excited about getting tickets to the Kaikoura show that a little bit of pee came out. Have always wanted to see them.

Anathema in a week. Can't wait!
Got tickets to see singer Danny Cavanagh in a couple of weeks. Can't wait. Setlists are mostly Anathema songs, but as this is billed as The Monochrome tour he'll probably do a few more from that album. As with everyone in Anathema, he is an amazing musician - don't get near enough mainstream recognition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this! always luved goldfinger
851e9fdb99486b47d8836f5142e5524c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Got tickets to Cog at the Croxton in July, should be fun, good venue.

Just grabbed a ticket too :thumbsu: Will be awesome if past experience is any indicator.

Doves @ Royal Albert Hall
Oils @ Brixton Academy

February 16th, Forum Theatre (love that venue). Hands Like Houses. Wife and I are dragging along a friend who probably hasn't even seen a guitar used at a concert before. Not the heaviest band in the world but her ears are in for a nice surprise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back