Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually didn’t get the tickets my mate did. For Tool I could only do venue pickup or mail which was odd, no mobile tickets apparently.

I found it odd because you could select mobile ticket for reserve seating but GA only had the pick up and mail option.

Anyway glad i didn't have to buy double and the setlist looks pretty good so i'm really looking forward to it.

U2
Paul Kelly, Courtney Barnett
Falls Festival
Augie March
Hunters and Collectors
Laneway Festival
Julia Jacklin
Billy Bragg

Obituary
Corrosion of Conformity
Uncle Acid & The DB
Iron Maiden

Giving some thought to John Garcia too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have your made your decision yet mate?

I'm wondering whether or not to get the VIP upgrade for this one too.
bought tix the day they came out! not missing this gig for anything

unfortunately we have to drive a bit over 2 hours just to get there coming from the north, i dont wanna park in the cbd then have to tram it there and * around doing the reverse afterwards. just gonna leave a bit early and cross fingers we can find a park somewhere near

bought tix the day they came out! not missing this gig for anything

unfortunately we have to drive a bit over 2 hours just to get there coming from the north, i dont wanna park in the cbd then have to tram it there and fu** around doing the reverse afterwards. just gonna leave a bit early and cross fingers we can find a park somewhere near

Im holding back on the VIP because I’m worried they’ll say to get there too early and then I’ll be having to rush out to Brunswick straight after work.

I might risk it but if not, I’ll still be there and ready to rock 🤟🤟

Ice Nine Kills were wicked! They played a whopping 19 songs which was amazing and they all dressed in horror movie costumes and vocalist Spencer had a different one for almost every song and they had a girl playing the female horror movie characters during songs.

Spencer went crowd surfing so I jumped in too and managed to touch him! After waiting 6 years for them to come to Australia, the wait was worth it and it was good to be apart of history as well as that was their first ever show in Australia. Luckily I get to do it all again at Good Things today...but their set there will be nowhere near as good as last night though but it's still good enough.

Also, Stay Gold was a bit too small and crowded for my liking and it was difficult to find a good spot to watch from. But it is what it is, I'll turn up to any venue to see my favourite bands play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back