Your upcoming gigs

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
How was it?
Was a great night out. Castlemaine is a cool little town and the royal theatre is a nice venue(and the restaurant makes fantastic wood fired pizza), crowd was a bit subdued but everyone was pretty old haha.

The bands were both good and played great sets.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
If I had paid for the tickets, I would have agreed with you. They could have combined the two days into one for more perceived value but it was pretty sold out on day 1, so clearly they don’t need to.

I also think the fracturing of music tastes means there’s less acts that have big name status and broad appeal.

* me it was loud yesterday. I could hear it clear as a bell in the backyard. Was way louder than Chisel on nye yet was further away.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
fu** me it was loud yesterday. I could hear it clear as a bell in the backyard. Was way louder than Chisel on nye yet was further away.
The sound was superb. I haven’t been a regular festival goer for about 10 years (been to a couple when someone I wanted to see was on) but it seemed much better and the time between acts was a minute or two at most.

The sound was superb. I haven’t been a regular festival goer for about 10 years (been to a couple when someone I wanted to see was on) but it seemed much better and the time between acts was a minute or two at most.
Did it seem ******* loud? I was wondering how loud it must have been at the ground considering how loud it was at my place.

Caught Brandon Allen at the Duke of George last Saturday night. Amazing saxophonist from Perth but London based for the last 20 years. Bought both his cds I was so impressed and even got to chat with him a bit before and after the show. Lovely bloke. Very down to earth considering his bio.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
Melodic Rock Fest in March.
Great European Rock bands coming out and Firehouse Headlining Saturday.
Super pumped for Reckless love and Crazy Lixx, and Janet Gardner of Vixen, great 80's style vibes.

MelbourneCrow

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea
Update, with an even more 80s slant than before:

Feb - Third World
Feb - The Stranglers
Mar - Midge Ure
Mar - New Order/Cut Copy
Mar - Download Festival
Dec - Simple Minds/OMD

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Pennywise and Everclear in Feb

Jinjer added adelaide to their tour

tenor.gif

There with bells on

Green day can be ok, fall out boy are terrible but agreed if your going to that show it should be for weezer
Sorry but I don't have the time to listen to him whine anymore.

Back