Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Green Day's new album is 26 minutes; they could play the whole album and still have plenty of time to roll out the hits, which are good.
Wow. That's shorter than a KISS album.

I liked Dookie when it came out. Still have the CD. Haven't listened to it in years though. Just don't find it engaging or interesting. Weezer on the other hand I would go to see anytime they played a gig. On their own.

Do we get refunds for cancelled gigs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would imagine so.

So many of my all time favourite album tours cancelled this year

Machine Head - Burn My Eyes
Karnivool - Sound Awake
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory

This is gut wrenching :sick:

With all sport cancelled and these amazing gigs, what do we do?

Refunds, or hold on to your tickets if it’s just postponed. Personally I’m hoping the National postpone and I’ll hold on to my tickets. That all said, if companies go to the wall because of all these cancellations, that could complicate matters.

Saw Stereolab and Sleaford Mods last week. Both fantastic and so happy to finally see Stereolab. Bit of an angry middle aged English dickhead element at Sleaford Mods but still very much needed duo in this day and age. A shame the set lists for the whole tour were exactly the same.

All been *in' cancelled. Rather have my money back immediately from Wavves (postponed indefinitely, probably won't come) and Amyl (postponed to July).

Fontaines DC in April will almost certainly be canned.

Saw Stereolab and Sleaford Mods last week. Both fantastic and so happy to finally see Stereolab. Bit of an angry middle aged English dickhead element at Sleaford Mods but still very much needed duo in this day and age. A shame the set lists for the whole tour were exactly the same.
Sleaford were great at the Croxton. Last gig for a while I guess.

In regards to Iron Maiden, they really should be offering the refunds now and not making people wait for new release dates.

Postponing makes a lot more sense. Saves the time and hassle for both punter and promoter to refund all tickets all at once. Putting it to a later date means a minority will ask for their money back.

Mate missed out on Billy Bragg tickets and will get some now. Small blessings etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back