Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a hold of some Karnivool tickets under cost price today so that's great :thumbsupv1:

But I rang Freo Arts Centre and they said there might be another ******* re-scheduling of the concert or splitting it into 2 days which sounds s**t :thumbsdownv1:

So Vool have cancelled all their shows outside WA and have split the WA shows over the 12th and 13th.

I have tickets bought yonks ago before the Ronas, so I have no idea which show I'm eligible for :think:

Once again WA wins

I'm not a fan of the dissolved crowds in general coz I love being at gigs with huge crowds, but it will have it's benefits

They cancelled the planned Dunsborough festival with eight days notice because Missy Higgins couldn’t get out of Victoria (thought they might have planned for that). Bit shambolic as some people had non-refundable accommodation. They should have just replaced her with a local act, think most people would have kept their tickets to see Ben Lee and the Waifs. But given they hadn’t announced any of the support acts, I think they’d been planning on cancelling since the government added new restrictions on concerts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update, with an even more 80s slant than before:

Feb - Third World
Feb - The Stranglers
Mar - Midge Ure
Mar - New Order/Cut Copy
Mar - Download Festival
Dec - Simple Minds/OMD

Cancelled :'(

Bought tickets to Perth shows for Billie and Tame yesterday - exciting 2nd half of next year!
I've been waiting for the Tame Impala concert for so long. Pushed back like 2 years now lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back