Other Your USA/NFL Trip in Pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Levi Stadium, Santa Clara. Didn't realise it was so far from San Fran when i booked haha.

Dare I say your best bet to get to the stadium (assuming you'll be staying in SF) is to take Cal Train down to San Jose and then uber it from there. It's arguably the worst stadium in terms of its accessibility. Don't drive there, that's for sure. You won't get a park and even if you do, you'll spend all night trying to get out of there.

Dare I say your best bet to get to the stadium (assuming you'll be staying in SF) is to take Cal Train down to San Jose and then uber it from there. It's arguably the worst stadium in terms of its accessibility. Don't drive there, that's for sure. You won't get a park and even if you do, you'll spend all night trying to get out of there.

Yeah, i have sussed out the trains i need to get there. Cal train, as you suggested, but then jumping on VTA train that rolls passed the stadium.

Can confirm this. Caught the train to Mountain View station and then an uber from there (after watching the majority of the East Coast games at a cool little sports bar).

Leaving afterwards was a total nightmare. Not designed well, can't imagine how bad it would've been with a full Stadium.

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app

has anyone managed to get tickets on flashseats? I want to get tickets for Texas A&M game but they only deliver via flashseats and mail :/

Yeah flashseats is legit. I personally haven't used it but the concept is very similar to other reputable ticketing companies such as Stubhub.

Yeah flashseats is legit. I personally haven't used it but the concept is very similar to other reputable ticketing companies such as Stubhub.
Thanks. I've ended up emailing them. I keep getting an error when buying tickets, can only assume its because billing address doesn't match credit card. They only allow US/Canada addresses

We're looking to get to the Seahawks v Cardinals game on New Year's Eve.

I'm trying to tactically time my purchase of tickets at the exact lowest moment...when do you guys reckon is the time to pounce.

$140ish is the lowest for seats at the moment.

We're looking to get to the Seahawks v Cardinals game on New Year's Eve.

I'm trying to tactically time my purchase of tickets at the exact lowest moment...when do you guys reckon is the time to pounce.

$140ish is the lowest for seats at the moment.
The day before the game
Cards playing a dead rubber
No one will buy
Scalpers lower prices to get SOMETHING at the last minute.

Was at OSU @ IU and LSU vs Purdue at Lucas Oil Stadium last week and currently in New England.

Going to Wisconsin, Green Bay and Minnesota this weekend (if I don't fall asleep and crash my car on the 14+ hour trip to get to Wrigley Field in Chicago by tomorrow night) and USC and Raiders next weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at OSU @ IU and LSU vs Purdue at Lucas Oil Stadium last week and currently in New England.

Going to Wisconsin, Green Bay and Minnesota this weekend (if I don't fall asleep and crash my car on the 14+ hour trip to get to Wrigley Field in Chicago by tomorrow night) and USC and Raiders next weekend.

I was at the O$U-IU game. Hope you got to tailgate a little. Decent game for a while. Wish I knew you were there....I'd have sought you out, just to talk footy. I never get to do that here. Otherwise, I think you mean Louisville @ Purdue. Nice roadie you're on...and the weather is unseasonably hot....but will cool down later this week. I hope you got to Wrigley Field. I was up there a couple weeks ago...with a visiting AUS no less. Favorite ballpark anywhere. I hope you survived Oakland.

People that have spent time in the States. What is the vibe like for games at bars etc. ? Will be in NYC wildcard weekend, and either Philly, NY or Washington for the College Championship and just curious how easy it'll be to find a nice crowd to watch the games with.

People that have spent time in the States. What is the vibe like for games at bars etc. ? Will be in NYC wildcard weekend, and either Philly, NY or Washington for the College Championship and just curious how easy it'll be to find a nice crowd to watch the games with.

Honestly, an NFL Sunday at a sports bar in the states is awesome. Every game shown on a different TV & likely there will be fans of most teams there watching. Some people even get there early & set themselves up with their laptop to monitor their own fantasy team.

It's a seriously good vibe. So much is going on at once.

Enjoy the smell of vomit down every side street :p
Some it will probably be my own. It would only be right to get in the spirit. It is a midday start though so that could be a challenge.

Seriously though, New Orleans is the best.

Going to Tampa Bay @ New Orleans in a couple of weeks.

Very keen.
Enjoy the smell of vomit down every side street :p
I might've saved face if I made it to a side street. I made a mess in Bourbon St circa 2014. My friend was in a four-story strip club and they announced over the PA system "Ben from Australia, your friend is vomiting on the street"

I don't get the love for New Orleans
Hated it
Was there a Friday night and there was nothing that I really loved about it.
And I stayed right in the heart on the corner of bourbon and canal.

Should've done the ww2 museum
Probably would have interested me more than the traditional nawleans experience.

Then again
I hated New York too and loved Boston, boise etc.
So maybe my tastes are a little off.

One place I went which I want to give another go is Miami.
Yeah, I spent a few days there, but it ended up being the 'get over jet lag day'
By the time I was ready to see it properly, it was time to go to Atlanta to watch Boise state vs ole miss.

I don't get the love for New Orleans
Hated it
Was there a Friday night and there was nothing that I really loved about it.
And I stayed right in the heart on the corner of bourbon and canal.

Should've done the ww2 museum
Probably would have interested me more than the traditional nawleans experience.

Then again
I hated New York too and loved Boston, boise etc.
So maybe my tastes are a little off.

One place I went which I want to give another go is Miami.
Yeah, I spent a few days there, but it ended up being the 'get over jet lag day'
By the time I was ready to see it properly, it was time to go to Atlanta to watch Boise state vs ole miss.

Did you have time to go to Bywater, Audubon or even Frenchman Street? If all you had time to do was experience Bourbon Street I'm not surprised you were underwhelmed by one of or all of the drunks, hawkers and scammers.

WW2 museum is excellent.

Not Audubon
Some cities are so underrated

I was in Atlanta in two stints
First stint was 4 days, the second 2

Was occupied every day and I didn't even check out Coca-Cola world, Olympic site etc.

Atlanta and Boston kept me occupied nonstop, and boise is such a charming place I could enjoy a day just at a Caremark and enjoying the views of the mountain ranges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back