Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Same idea as the Crows one.

Your name history followed by your current DP.

My favourite colour's Red, it was the house colour I was in at school, my name meaning alludes to the colour, I stupidly called myself Redman one day because I thought it was cool (also a play on scatman as in Scatman John) and I liked saying "I was here" in high school.

These days, I'd want to change it free of charge.

DP changes every now and then but I like trippy illusions and have had 3 or 4 overall.

Your turn now.

Av pre-dates Smith going on a complete tear and munching up the record books.

User name is now an ode to Zachy more than it is an ode to Barnes Stinson

My nickname and the Majora comes from the video game Majora's Mask ( massive Legend of Zelda nerd).

DP is Cook and Effy from Skins because they were my favourite characters in the second gen (first gen was the best though).

My username was originally "beforeyoucanfly" which is from a quote "before you can fly you have to be free". It makes more sense when the custom title is the other half of the quote, but anyway. Fly is just a short version that I got it changed to because people were calling me "bycf" and I didn't know who they were talking about... Although there are other users with similar usernames outside of the Essendon board so maybe that wasn't the best move. *shrugs*

I've had nature based dps anonymously on other websites so I continued the theme, but on here they're always black and red in some way. At one point I had a red version of van gogh's starry starry night, which was the only one that wasn't exactly nature based. You can read whatever you like into that.

My nickname and the Majora comes from the video game Majora's Mask ( massive Legend of Zelda nerd).

DP is Cook and Effy from Skins because they were my favourite characters in the second gen (first gen was the best though).
Don't take this the wrong way but every time I see your name I think of labia. Come to think of it whenever I see Doss name I think of labia too. Same with Jade . Actually there's not a lot of time when I don't think of labia...

Don Patch Sword is a "weapon" of an anime character named Don Patch. One of my favourite anime characters just for his pure stupidity and randomness and that goes for my DP with Homer. I chose the name purely since Don is associated with the Bombers so yeah my name combines the team I love with a character I love.

My favourite colour's Red, it was the house colour I was in at school, my name meaning alludes to the colour, I stupidly called myself Redman one day because I thought it was cool (also a play on scatman as in Scatman John) and I liked saying "I was here" in high school.

DP changes every now and then but I like trippy illusions and have had 3 or 4 overall.

Your turn now.

After the Consolidated B24
Liberator, of the Second World War.
I am a bit of a military history tragic, or I was when I was a kid, and I've always liked the ugly bird.
The B24 was often disparaged for its looks (US airmen called it "the packing crate that the B17 came in") or how it performed under heavy fire (the Germans nicknamed it "the Ronson" after the American lighter, for its tendency to catch fire) or its difficulty to fly (it was a bit of a prick to fly apparently, particularly for rookies) - but the
Lib packed a punch with 10 .50 cal machine-guns, up to 16,000 pounds of bombs, and had a good cruising speed and excellent range. It remains the most produced multi-engine aircraft in history.

Also, my grandfather flew in one in WW2 (gunner/wireless operator, mostly the pacific theatre). This is his actual plane over PNG. Shortly after this it crashed near Batchelor NT, returning from a raid, and 3 of the crew died.

'DP', how dare you. ...
oh, my avatar/pic thing? That happens to be a Squadron patch from an American Liberator squadron. It depicts a nude goddess of vengeance, straddling a falling bomb (Dr Strangelove style), getting ready to throw a lightning bolt like a javelin into the vertical axis of a Hawthorn supporter. Needs little to no explanation really. Round 1, 2017 (or sometime shortly thereafter).

I used another squadron patch for a bit: a black sheep.

I wish we had a german super highway, and my man love for Andy is too strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was inspired by the 2 blokes from Bag Raiders and there song Snake Charmer. Seen them live just before I joined. As for the DP I googled snake charmer and the photo came up. Think it's pretty cool beacuse the snake is in the style of the old school Nokia 3315 snake game.

un_eggs You are a pisser.

Dero is short for "you can Derelict my balls" which is a line from Zoolander.

My avatar will most likely be whatever is topical wearing a feminist hat from here on in.

That hat makes Green look gangsta-ish.

I have bipolar, and am hairy.
My avatar has been chosen, because it's the expression I get on my face when I read a MarkG post.

Don't take this the wrong way but every time I see your name I think of labia. Come to think of it whenever I see Doss name I think of labia too. Same with Jade . Actually there's not a lot of time when I don't think of labia...
I have always wanted to say that about CMs username!!!

Your turn now.
I always thought it was because you liked Redman. The rapper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back