Your View On Australian Society The Day After A Terror Attack

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
UNIT said:
And thats the problem with Just Maybe. All he does is chirp in with his predictable tolerance soundbytes...'Thats racist' or 'Thats bigotry' or 'Thats incitement to violence' and on and on and on and on.

Its the easiest thing in the fxxxx world for someone to just stand, point and condemn all those people who pack the gear to actually stand up and be counted for something. Im an Australian of Anglo Saxon ancestory who refuses to just stand by like some rabbit in the headlights, while multiculturalism tears our country apart the way it has France and parts of the UK.

Is it so wrong to say that?

Honestly JM what positives has Islamic migration brought us? Save me the feel good garbage about kebabs and give me something tangible. How has the mass importation of Muslims benefitted this country?

They come here and form gangs, rape our girls and call them 'Aussie ********s'. They come here and form Ghettos. They come here and plan terror attacks. They come here and try and divide us with calls for Sharia law. They come here and spread their poisonous attitudes. Quite simply whatever positives that exist, and there are positives, they are outweighed by the negatives. And be under no illusions, our children and our childrens children will be the ones to pay if we dont do something now.

Enough i say.

Enough. An end to Islamic migration and immedeate expulsion of all divisive non Australian born trash like Sheik Omran and the like.

I dont condone violence against anyone of any religon. But if there is a terror attack, Australia's Muslim community will reap the whirlwind. Thats just a reality. Im simply saying i can understand the motivations of those people that will take the law into their own hands.

I am not an infidel in the country my ancestors built. Bottom Line.

UNIT, whe it comes to you, all ones needs is those 'racist, bigot' soundbited.

This post is a perfect example of such behaviour.

To blanket a group of people with the statement 'They come here and form gangs, rape our girls and call them 'Aussie ********s'. They come here and form Ghettos. They come here and plan terror attacks. They come here and try and divide us with calls for Sharia law. They come here and spread their poisonous attitudes.' says everything about your disgusting nature.

You don't get 'emotional and overreact', UNIT. You are simply a bigot and a racist of the most fundamental nature.

You claim you're standing up and being counted? Do you need to be a racist to do that? Have you ever considered for a moment, in your racist red haze, that our way of standing up and being counted is strongly opposing to racist incitement to violence of redneck thugs like you? Why does standing up and being counted just mean launching cowardly verbal attacks on groups of people?

You are a racist and a coward and the evidence is shown in your post above. No ifs. No buts. You are a racist.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
rick James said:
I don't beleive we live in a demcoracy, I'm 100% sure of it.

You dont believe it, but you're 100% sure of it????? Forgive me if I find that a contradiction.
Are you hankering for a fight or just drunk? I won't comment on the charges recently made cause niether of us know the facts. All I stated was that it's more realistic we see a terrorist attack than get attacked by aliens. Do you disagree?

Disagree. I see no proof for either.

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
MSR273 said:
I love this sort of logic we get from Dice Man, Mantis, JM and co. Apparently we should ignore any problems concentrated amongst particular groups if the problem exists in the wider community.

I love this sort of reductionist misquoting we get from MSR273.

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
rick James said:
The thing about you that I find really disturbing is your inability ot put your mind in a hypothetical situation.

When the hypothetical situation is a thinly veiled attempt to push a long-known racist barrow, I find it disturbing that you are so eager for me to countenance it.

Having said that, I provided my opinion of what would happen. Guess you didn't read the thread again, rick. Bad habit of yours.

MSR273

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 31, 2004
Oz
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
sfg
just maybe said:
I love this sort of reductionist misquoting we get from MSR273.

It seems you don't like it when your own silly arguments are turned against you.

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
MSR273 said:
It seems you don't like it when your own silly arguments are turned against you.

When you misquote me, it's not my argument. It's your take on it. Which is therefore your own argument.

If that's silly, that's your problem.

You claim no one takes me seriously...what does it say that even less people take you seriously, neoconservative windup toy?

MSR273

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 31, 2004
Oz
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
sfg
just maybe said:
When you misquote me, it's not my argument. It's your take on it. Which is therefore your own argument.

If that's silly, that's your problem.

You claim no one takes me seriously...what does it say that even less people take you seriously, neoconservative windup toy?

Well done, this insult is actually quite witty. Makes a nice change.

And I didn't actually quote you. I just lumped you in with others who share the same silly logic. That being;

'muslims may do this but so do other australians so there is no specific problem with muslims'.

Imagine if we had taken the same attitude with priests abusing children?

Sep 9, 2004
Where No Birds Fly
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide/Sturt/Wingfield
btdg said:
rugby player Hazem El-Masri,
Thanks btdg... heres a corelation between Muslim fxxx as Unit calls them and those Muslim fxxx who rape Aussie slxxx as Unit is wont to point out. Let me remind those who think Muslims rape( not saying they dont) but those who generalise let me remind you that this gentleman was prepared to forego his career over his faith and his innate sense of worth , this man who defied the NRL judiciary over rape allegations on a football trip made up of Aussie and Kiwi men who stood accused of gangbanging a girl. Did Hazem hide in the corner? No he stood up and said he wasnt involved and his religion and pride as a man meant he was prepared to defend his honour. So dont generalise this man as a rapist because the Skah brothers were pigs ... I can name an Aussie rapist for every Lebanese/muslim you copuld Unit so fxxx off with your shyt

MSR273

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 31, 2004
Oz
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
sfg
PerthCrow said:
Thanks btdg... heres a corelation between Muslim fxxx as Unit calls them and those Muslim fxxx who rape Aussie slxxx as Unit is wont to point out. Let me remind those who think Muslims rape( not saying they dont) but those who generalise let me remind you that this gentleman was prepared to forego his career over his faith and his innate sense of worth , this man who defied the NRL judiciary over rape allegations on a football trip made up of Aussie and Kiwi men who stood accused of gangbanging a girl. Did Hazem hide in the corner? No he stood up and said he wasnt involved and his religion and pride as a man meant he was prepared to defend his honour. So dont generalise this man as a rapist because the Skah brothers were pigs ... I can name an Aussie rapist for every Lebanese/muslim you copuld Unit so fxxx off with your shyt

Are you saying that muslims aren't australians, you seem to differentiate between them. An interesting attitude.

By the way, your claim isn't worth much seeing that there are only about 300,000 muslims in Australia.

Sep 9, 2004
Where No Birds Fly
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide/Sturt/Wingfield
MSR273 said:
Are you saying that muslims aren't australians, you seem to differentiate between them. An interesting attitude.
I see you dont attack Unit over his wording? Interesting attitude

By the way, your claim isn't worth much seeing that there are only about 300,000 muslims in Australia.
As much as Units claim...correct?

MSR273

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 31, 2004
Oz
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
sfg
PerthCrow said:
I see you dont attack Unit over his wording? Interesting attitude

As much as Units claim...correct?

I don't really need to attack Unit, enough people have already done that.

I just found it interesting that so many people attacking unit seemed to treat muslims and australians as two separate groups. It appears that even those defending muslims dont even consider them to be real Australians. With friends like that, who needs enemies.

finders

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 24, 2004
Brighton
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Cricket,Olympics,F1GP,Tennis,Boxing
Ive lived OS in countries with curfews and marshal law with riots with buildings burning and hundreds of people being killed daily.
Most Australians have no idea about these situations and in my opinion they would S*** themselves and run and hide aided and abetted by the rabid right wing media that really sets the agenda in this country now.

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
MSR273 said:
'muslims may do this but so do other australians so there is no specific problem with muslims'.

Imagine if we had taken the same attitude with priests abusing children?

We did. Because some sick priests were paedophiles doesn't mean we suddenly had a problem with all priests.

Jesus, you don't have anything but stereotyping, do you?

rick James

Cancelled
Suspended
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 8, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
just maybe said:
When the hypothetical situation is a thinly veiled attempt to push a long-known racist barrow, I find it disturbing that you are so eager for me to countenance it.

Having said that, I provided my opinion of what would happen. Guess you didn't read the thread again, rick. Bad habit of yours.

I must have missed it, I have a habit of not reading much of what you say, you've brought me to the point where I just assume it's about semantics and whinging rather than having an open-minded opinion.

Nov 27, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
rick James said:
I must have missed it, I have a habit of not reading much of what you say, you've brought me to the point where I just assume it's about semantics and whinging rather than having an open-minded opinion.
My only criticism of JM is that he can be too idealistic, otherwise his heart is in the right place.

rick James

Cancelled
Suspended
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 8, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
littleduck said:
My only criticism of JM is that he can be too idealistic, otherwise his heart is in the right place.

That's probably a fair comment, though imo he has a penchant for double-standards.

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
rick James said:

You're a very rude and disrespectful person. Even though I think most of what you say is a load of unresearched crap I have enough respect for you to read it and respond.

The fact that you respond to me without even reading what I say says more about your lack of 'open-minded opinion' than it does about mine.

MSR273

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 31, 2004
Oz
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
sfg
just maybe said:
We did. Because some sick priests were paedophiles doesn't mean we suddenly had a problem with all priests.

Jesus, you don't have anything but stereotyping, do you?

Thats right JM, there was no particular problem with the clergy, because by your logic, other Australians are also peadophiles.

That head of yours just keeps getting buried deeper. :D

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
MSR273 said:
Thats right JM, there was no particular problem with the clergy, because by your logic, other Australians are also peadophiles.

That head of yours just keeps getting buried deeper. :D

Are there we go again, deliberately misquoting me because your argument is so weak.

Head buried in the sand? Yours is buried in your ass, pal.

MSR273

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 31, 2004
Oz
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
sfg
just maybe said:
Are there we go again, deliberately misquoting me because your argument is so weak.

OMG, you are on to me :eek:

Head buried in the sand? Yours is buried in your ass, pal.
Such a witty retort - well ya got me beat, I can't match that.

just maybe

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2005
Other Teams
Adelaide
MSR273 said:
OMG, you are on to me :eek:

Such a witty retort - well ya got me beat, I can't match that.

Ah yes, the lame avoidance because you got caught misquoting again.

If we wind you up a bit more do you start reciting Rumsfeld speeches? :rolleyes:

Back