Remove this Banner Ad

Pie_squasher

All Australian
Nov 29, 2006
Carlton - born and bred
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi Guys,

Was interested to see your views on a few things regarding CFC and year 2007 in particular. I know part of this may have been done on previous threads and if so I apologise to those that may be offended. Anyhow down to business:

1) Favourite 3 Players in CFC - 2 things you love about them and one that they need to improve

2) Position at end of 2007 season - wins/losses

3) Most despised team in AFL and quick reason why (only one)

4) Team you want to see do well apart from the mighty Blues (the team you like to see do well apart from when they play CFC)

5) Player in CFC who you think may struggle this year

6) Will Pagan coach CFC in 2008

7) Membership figure for 2007

8) Next Carlton Premiership year

9) Premier in 2007

Thanks and bye

Hi Guys,

Was interested to see your views on a few things regarding CFC and year 2007 in particular. I know part of this may have been done on previous threads and if so I apologise to those that may be offended. Anyhow down to business:

1) Favourite 3 Players in CFC - 2 things you love about them and one that they need to improve

4) Team you want to see do well apart from the mighty Blues (the team you like to see do well apart from when they play CFC)

9) Premier in 2007

Thanks and bye

There are going to be a few offended with this post, it could be boring, and don't you dare think positively :cool: :p

I'd reply to it, but i'll wait for a few other people to do it before i do, because otherwise i'll just get shot to pieces.:mad:

Here are mine

Murphy - hardness and all round skills. Difficult to find weakness but maybe bulking up a little more (I know it will come)
Fevola - arrogance and general football ability to excite. Need to work on behaviour off field and on-field attitude (mage great strides in 2006).
Carazzo - Hard working ball magnet and toughness. Needs to work hard on disposal.

7th (12 wins/10 losses) - know I'm going to get bagged for this but don't care!!!

Collingwood - due almost 100% to supporters

The Doggies

McLaren

No

9) Premier in 2007
Hopefully Carlton. Realistically the Doggies

Thanks and bye[/quote]

There are going to be a few offended with this post, it could be boring, and don't you dare think positively :cool: :p

I'd reply to it, but i'll wait for a few other people to do it before i do, because otherwise i'll just get shot to pieces.:mad:

AWG - moving on now!! No need to keep talking about it mate.

Simmo-taking players on, his kick. Needs to improve his attack on the ball, but that will happen when he puts on more weight.
Hartlett. His kicking, attitude. Needs to stay away from the injuries
Murphy. Leadership and endeavour. At times skills seem a bit dodgy, but they will improve
13th. 7/15
Collingwood-need I explain?
Western Bulldogs
Dylan McLaren
Yes
9) Premier in 2007
West Coast

Great topic. Answers in bold.

Know the feeling....started the thread on Gibb out for 3 months and found out this morning that the wan*er who SMS'ed was playing a joke on me.

Simpson - Has been since he first came to the club, loved watching him in the VFL when he use to weight 60 KG... shows anyone any size can do it! His pace and left foot are obviously his two biggest assets. Could improve his confidence to trust his right foot!! he has a right, just dosnt use it.
Murphy - played with him in juniors a few times, against him many - so just love watching him. Again love his ability to put his body on the line at that size! Decision making he has is just brilliant! Where can he improve.... grow?
O'Halipan - either of them, just admire their determination to succeed.

Ill be very optimistic... 8th, with 13 wins.
Be happy with improvement all round 7/8 wins, 11th or 12th

Sydney, just play F*cken boring football. Collingwood no matter how good or bad they are to watch though.

Saints and Bulldogs - havnt won since the sixties the poor pricks.

5) Player in CFC who you think may struggle this year.
McLaren - not tall enough for ruck or agile enough for foward line.

No, we have a young coach to relate to the group and mature with them!

9) Premier in 2007
Love it to be the saints or bullies.... Dogs!

No need to stop posting because of them, AWG.

Keep it up, some of us enjoy it.

:thumbsu:

1) Fev, Walks and Murph
2) 12th, 7/15
3) Collingwood - do you really need a reason? :p
4) Doggies
5) Banno
6) Depending on results early in the season
7) 34,584
8) 09/10
9) i don't want to say it, but i think WCE can go back-to-back

Great topic!

Walker, love the run, the fight. Needs to improve his kicking.
JK, The new CHF! A big man, who can take a huge grab. Needs confidence. Simmo. The running man!

Won 14 lost 8

3) Most despised team in AFL and quick reason why (only one)St Kilda.... The scurge of the earth!

4) Team you want to see do well apart from the mighty Blues (the team you like to see do well apart from when they play CFC)The Northern Bullants!

5) Player in CFC who you think may struggle this yearTeague and Bannister

6) Will Pagan coach CFC in 2008Of course. Get on a sure thing!

7) Membership figure for 2007When all our dead beat supporters get off the ass and back on the wagon 32,000

8) Next Carlton Premiership year2009

9) Premier in 2007 Fremantle

Walker - I love that he is determined to succeed and versatile. He needs to improve on his disposal.

Simpson - I love his speed and his overall ability. This kid oozes class ;) The area he needs to improve on is he sometimes holds into the ball for too long and gets caught.

Murphy - I love his maturity and attitude. Hrrrm, finding it hard to find something he needs to improve on :eek:

My prediction when I looked at the fixture and analysed the games closely was that I believe we are capable of winning between 9 and 11 games. Yes it does sound unrealistic but realistically anything can happen!

I think we will finish about 10th.

Essendon - they're supporters

The Bulldogs!

I originally thought Waite but after a very succesful pre-season I think he will have a good year. Ummmm, perhaps Bentick because our midfield looks pretty good with the likes of Stevens, Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson, Walker

He will if we have a successful 2007

9) Premier in 2007

West Coast

1) Favourite 3 Players in CFC - Whitnall, Thornton & Simpson

2) Position at end of 2007 season - 11th (8/14)

3) Most despised team in AFL and quick reason why (only one) - Collingwood

4) Team you want to see do well apart from the mighty Blues (the team you like to see do well apart from when they play CFC) - No other team.

McLaren / Kennedy

Yes

9) Premier in 2007
Who cares if Carlton don't win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy - attitude and ability. Improve on Judd-like speed :p
S. O'hAilpin - love his determination and attitude. Improve on kicking.
Fev - love his arrogance and skill.

I'll say about 10th.

sydney - always play up in SCG and are boring to watch

Bulldogs and Melbourne.

5) Player in CFC who you think may struggle this year.
Dylan McLaren

No i dont think so, unless we play finals footy this year or somethign :cool:

2009 or 2010

9) Premier in 2007
Probably Sydney again.

no BG. The truth is, it's bloody annoying constantly getting bagged and belittled by people on here who think they are superior.
It's a very clicky board.

Why is it acceptable behaviour?

And why am i to be hushed up because i'm unhappy that it goes on?

I can understand it is annoying and it is definately not acceptable. We are all entitled to talk about whatever we want without being abused for it but you have already voiced your concerns in another thread and there is no need to keep repeating yourself.

If the other guys kept repeating themselves in other threads where the discussion is completely different then I would be telling them the same thing.

Hi Guys,

Wiggins- tough,talented and should shine this season, improve delivery by foot
Walker- can and one day WILL be capable of doing whatever he likes on a footy field
Betts- love his defensive pressure, needs a bigger tank to move up the ground
between 10-14

ESSENDON- grew up there

Freo

Teague

Yes

9) Premier in 2007
Freo

Thanks and bye
Bye;)

I can understand it is annoying and it is definately not acceptable. We are all entitled to talk about whatever we want without being abused for it but you have already voiced your concerns in another thread and there is no need to keep repeating yourself.

If the other guys kept repeating themselves in other threads where the discussion is completely different then I would be telling them the same thing.

Luv your work BG83:thumbsu:

Only 3!!, her goes......

Nick Stevens - 'loved' him the first time I saw him for PA. The way he moves, just class. Think T/Y he will be back to his absolute best.
More assistance in the midfield will assist him

Hoops - oozes class, but has never really reched his potential. At, what 25, and a great pre season behind him he will, I think, show exactly what he's got on a regular basis. It's this consistency he needs to work on.

1AW - look up excitement in the dictionary and you see Andrew. His size, speed, leap, the ball tucked under the arm - just WOW!
Disposal the area to continue focus.

12th, 8 wins

Melbourne - bore the pants off me.

Bullies - vey exciting to watch and now Aka

Dylan needs to have a good year. Was happy we got him however has not performed as well as I'd thought.

Yes, has a contract and now has some talent to work with.

2010 - a nice round number

9) Premier in 2007

Bullies

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :)

Hi Guys,

Simpson - Love: Pace, Courage for this size.
Improve: Kicking long goals ala Bradley
Walker - High Flying(if only he could hold em), Rebounding
Kicking
Thornton - His been through so much the poor bugga, Silk & Effort
Dummy Spits
11th - 9 wins 13 losses
St.Kilda - Hamill and they've been giving to us these last few years.
Easy - Western Bulldogs
Bentick, but I hope not.
Unless he pulls off some big wins, NO!
9) Premier in 2007
WCE, can't believe I have to say that.
Thanks and bye

Hi Guys,

9) Premier in 2007

Thanks and bye

1 - Murphy, Sentanta, Thornton
2 - 13th
3 - Essendon
4 - North
5 - Mc Laren
6 - Yes
7 - 33,211
8 - 2010 or 11
9 - WC

Luke Blackwell - Young, skilled and tough
Kouta - The memories
Murphy - exciting

10th

St Kilingwood (you said only one and I hate them both)

Western Doggies

Teague - Due to lack of opportunity with our improving defence.

Yes

9) Premier in 2007
Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back