Your workout music for the gym

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Our crossfit coach loves the song from Top Gun, Danger Zone, and always plays it when we're doing our workout. The other day we had to do part of our warm up to the Police song Roxanne. Every time they say Roxanne we had to do a burpee. It's actually quite an intense workout.

I find if I'm working out on my own then Blondie, Eurythmics and Cheap Trick get me pumped up.

Last edited:

FalcoX

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If i try to listen to my headphones i would have to turn it up all the way to drown out the gym music, which just makes my tinnitus even worse so have to put up with the top 40 crap they seem to play whenever I go.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I've never listened to music in workouts

I find it quite douchebaggy to listen to music privately in a public place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
It was good back when I was a gym instructor like 5 years ago, used to listen to what I wanted to listen to :p

Now I'm back training after a long hiatus with injury n stuff, I train at a 24 hour Jetts franchise, had to put up with a heap of unsupervised Sudanese kids carrying a boombox around listening to non-stop motivational quotes on Monday night just after staff left :mad:

Wish I had my iPod then

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
It was good back when I was a gym instructor like 5 years ago, used to listen to what I wanted to listen to :p

Now I'm back training after a long hiatus with injury n stuff, I train at a 24 hour Jetts franchise, had to put up with a heap of unsupervised Sudanese kids carrying a boombox around listening to non-stop motivational quotes on Monday night just after staff left :mad:

Wish I had my iPod then

That's hilarious

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Need some more hiphop to balance out all this metal.

The film clip of this one always gives me flashbacks to The Wire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back