Analysis Your worst call on BigFooty ( confession time )

Remove this Banner Ad

My worst call on BigFooty was the very first post on this board.
After a couple of games, I suggested Craig Biddiscombe should get a new deal. And that non-entity of a post because the first post on the newly-minted Richmond BigFooty board.
BTW: that is no slight on Craig Biddiscombe, who did play several good games for us at the time.

Heres another from me

Giving Astbury Richo's number 12 was a disrespect to the great man and he would never play consistent in the 1's for us.
Remember someone asking who it was shaming Richo's jumper and someone else replying they didn't think it was a player, just some random from the crowd who'd jumped the fence.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Ben Nason offered something. ....

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Me too. Was friends of one of the recruiting team at the time, so i knew who we were picking that year, and he showed me a heap of SANFL footage of Nason and said we'll go a bit later with this guy. I was impressed and thought for a long time that he'd come good, but it never really worked out. Lack of pace hurt him.

Me too. Was friends of one of the recruiting team at the time, so i knew who we were picking that year, and he showed me a heap of SANFL footage of Nason and said we'll go a bit later with this guy. I was impressed and thought for a long time that he'd come good, but it never really worked out. Lack of pace hurt him.

Yeah, his highlights package showed a bit, but he just never kicked on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have created numerous Dimma can’t coach and needs to be sacked threads, cancelled my membership in 2016 after we lost to Hawthorn but emailed back to say I was a bit drunk on the Monday and wanted to keep them. Unfortunately, they had a very efficient membership person so they had to send me out new membership cards. At the conclusion of 2016 I sent the club a long winded email about why Hardwick should be sacked and other changes that were needed and tried to start a petition to sack Hardwick....

Not long after we recruited Prestia, Caddy and Nankervis, and survived focus on footy, got rid of heaps of assistants and recruited a couple of gun assistants.

The best call I ever made came shortly after this when I placed $100 and $150 bonus bet on Richmond to win the flag in 2017. It paid for me and my wife to go to both the prelim and grand final by and it was one of the best memories of my life.

Can’t wait to do it again!!!

Nothing compares to your GA Jnr call

Jared Silvestre would be a 10 year player.

At the beginning of this year I also said Carlton were building to something special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back