You're Andrew Pridham and the Swans lose this week v. Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet they are 0 & 2.

2 wins in 2018.
6 wins in 2017.
7 wins in 2016
4 wins in 2015.
7 wins in 2014.
A total of 26 wins in 5 years.

I'd rather the way we go about it thanks.

They have been a lot closer to a win than we have, were pretty close last week, if they had Curnow in the last quarter you never know.

Yet they are 0 & 2.

2 wins in 2018.
6 wins in 2017.
7 wins in 2016
4 wins in 2015.
7 wins in 2014.
A total of 26 wins in 5 years.

I'd rather the way we go about it thanks.

16 premierships since 1897 versus 5

if we are just looking at past years as a measure

And how many of those 16 to 5 in the AFL era?
By my count it's 1 to 2 with GF appearances in that time 3 to 6.

if i were a blues fan id be counting them :p

It was more who cares about anything other than right now this year really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, if I was watching the Swans from the VIP seats I'd be disappointed in the loss but at least glad that I hadn't had to listen to idiots like David King, Eddie and Dermie on Fox. After the final siren I'd neck a couple more Boags with Horse before driving home half pissed. I'd warm my dinner in the oven and go to the loo for the dump I've been holding back all day. While there I'd browse Big Footy and cheer myself up by reading all the tantrums on the site from the usual suspects. Any really good ones I'd forward to Horse for a chuckle. I'd wipe my butt, flush, wash my hands before going back to the kitchen. I'd scrape the burnt remains of last night's dinner onto a plate, tune into some rubbish on TV before evgentually giving up and watching the latest episode of Star Trek Discovery on Netflix. Being tired from a Friday night piss-up with Horse I'd decide it was time for an early night. I"d scramble into my PJs and before I knew it I'd be dreaming of Buddy, in fact a whole team of Buddys. At 4am I'd wake with a headache and need to pee.

Ha ha was wondering who would bump this thread and what they would write. Will there be weekly title changes to the current opposition or is that it now?

Gold. Why not try-

You're Kenny and cameras miss the circle singing after we beat Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back