Universal Love YouTube Bomber Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought this was going to be highlights. Click on it and full game, dammit, I had stuff to do this morning
It's pretty cool. Spot all the youngsters-later-legends.

And TD's last game in Essendon colours. Thought it a little odd that TD was playing but Simon Madden wasn't- injured or something else?

Also didn't know that Ezard was reserves captain, considering he was playing seniors at least sometimes until late 1993.

It's pretty cool. Spot all the youngsters-later-legends.

And TD's last game in Essendon colours. Thought it a little odd that TD was playing but Simon Madden wasn't- injured or something else?

Also didn't know that Ezard was reserves captain, considering he was playing seniors at least sometimes until late 1993.
Yeah it's awesome, Dennis Pagan coach. Didn't know that either.

OK, so I'd just been lamenting channel 7s ineptitude in not keeping archived footage of 80s games like the 84 semi v Hawthorn which I'd never seen since that day. I thought I'd Google it to see if there were at least some highlights uploaded now. In doing so I stumbled upon the whole game on YouTube. I watched the first half last night. Merv and Dipper were having one of the all-time great finals battles.

Madden and Lethal offer some insights in between quarters as well.

OK, so I'd just been lamenting channel 7s ineptitude in not keeping archived footage of 80s games like the 84 semi v Hawthorn which I'd never seen since that day. I thought I'd Google it to see if there were at least some highlights uploaded now. In doing so I stumbled upon the whole game on YouTube. I watched the first half last night. Merv and Dipper were having one of the all-time great finals battles.

Madden and Lethal offer some insights in between quarters as well.

What a glorious find eggs!

Nice work mate. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last qtr of 92' comeback v dees. Was no official TV broadcast, but somehow the K Rock radio broadcast (with EJ)was merged with camera footage to make this little beauty of a package. EJ even manages to pop out to training a few days later to interview a few of the boys. A GREAT WATCH!!

That's a relief
It doesn't bode well for the future though. AFL blocking these on copyright grounds was probably predictable, but nonetheless DW's highlights, though only Essendon, also show much of our play than an AFL highlights package. He shows every goal.

It doesn't bode well for the future though. AFL blocking these on copyright grounds was probably predictable, but nonetheless DW's highlights, though only Essendon, also show much of our play than an AFL highlights package. He shows every goal.

I guess I shouldn't bother to make those videos off all those VHS tapes I've been meaning to do for 10 years :(

What's the market value of highlights packages that are 5 days old? Surely not much. I'd have thought the more views the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back