Universal Love YouTube Bomber Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

2003 Elimination Final @ Subiaco oval

I was at this game up behind the goals at the city end.

3.15 mins …The Dean Rioli miracle goal with a bounce that I’ve never seen replicated ever before or since

41 points down at 3 qrt time

game called by Ted Whitten and someone else on Radio K rock

Thanks for posting, gave me something to watch tonight. Was living in Sydney at the time and back then you got to watch one game each week, on a Saturday afternoon. So I had never actually seen this.

By the way, the other bloke calling with Ted was Brian Brushfield, played with the Cats at one stage.👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting, gave me something to watch tonight. Was living in Sydney at the time and back then you got to watch one game each week, on a Saturday afternoon. So I had never actually seen this.

By the way, the other bloke calling with Ted was Brian Brushfield, played with the Cats at one stage.👍

nice work👌 Brushy and Ted were great in that commentary. 1000 times better than knobheads Dwayne or Hudson or Hamish.

Keep your spirits up. Thinking of all my fellow bf bombers fans in Victoria from here in Perth and hoping everyone can get back to normal life very soon 🙏

And if you want to watch another 500 hours of Bomber matches from the good old days …check out dw’s YouTube channel for the best highlights packages. He’s got some gems 👌
3CCB0F67-7D93-46B4-B31A-968E8B6EDF5D.png

Last edited:

So I remembered Lloyd's first game for Lloyd being extremely good.

I did not remember that the forward line featured Salmon, Hird, Lloyd, Mercuri and Wanganeen.

Think about what that could have been come 2000, admittedly with Salmon sharing the ruck with Alession and Lucas playing a bit more forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back