Discussion Youtube Combat Sport docos/vids

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey all, I recently found a list of Youtube MMA docos, there's some rippers below. The Smashing Machine is probably the best MMA doco Ive seen so check that out first if you haven't already.

Anyway if you have any good ones post them in here pls

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Seems the vids aren't available, I'll try and figure it out this arvo

You got the Smashing Machine to work at least which is a great doco. Keen to check out the others you've posted as I've not watched many MMA themed doco's.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
There's a good 20 min doco of Ngannous backstory, will try find it and post.

the_interloper learn how to post vids 😂

You should be right now smartarse!

You got the Smashing Machine to work at least which is a great doco. Keen to check out the others you've posted as I've not watched many MMA themed doco's.

The Anderson Silva one is great, so is Renzo Gracie Legacy. The one about Rickson Gracie (Choke) doesn't seem to be on Youtube, that's a ripper as well.

No spoilers but Renzo Gracie was security at a brothel when he was 14, he used to get free roots ha ha

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
You should be right now smartarse!

The Anderson Silva one is great, so is Renzo Gracie Legacy. The one about Rickson Gracie (Choke) doesn't seem to be on Youtube, that's a ripper as well.

No spoilers but Renzo Gracie was security at a brothel when he was 14, he used to get free roots ha ha
him any good at the RNC ?

Back