Opinion Youtube Costing People's Family

Remove this Banner Ad

With this video and also with Retro Liberty there 2 channels I seen totally Deleted because the Producer of Video's have Massive Family Problems in like not spending time with Family and I guess even Threat of Divorce and Losing there Kids.

So I just put this here to get your thoughts on this

Mine are that they can Get someone else to take over there Channel and Change the Password so they can't be Tempted to go back on there Channel but don't lose all Video's

I think he's done the right thing and has explained his actions adequately. I appreciate though that you'd sill like the channel to be up on youtube - by some means. Sometimes we just have to let things go. The internet offers all sorts of possibilities to let the ephemeral be immortal, but it's events like this that are (I think) a welcome reminder that sometimes ephemerality can still have an upper hand.

I wonder if it has something to do with Youtube's famous new algorithm dropping everyone's revenue?

That would also not help.

Plenty complain about it

I think he's done the right thing and has explained his actions adequately. I appreciate though that you'd sill like the channel to be up on youtube - by some means. Sometimes we just have to let things go. The internet offers all sorts of possibilities to let the ephemeral be immortal, but it's events like this that are (I think) a welcome reminder that sometimes ephemerality can still have an upper hand.

All he could do was change his Password then forget it by putting Random Password then Deleate the File that has the Password

Sounds like this guy was ready to move on but his YouTube commitments weren’t letting him. I know people who have similar issues with time spent on Facebook, etc. It is anathema to living a full life, and I can completely understand him wanting to be the sort of father to his children that he cherished his own father embodying.

All he could do was change his Password then forget it by putting Random Password then Deleate the File that has the Password

Unfortunately TD, he's doing this for himself, and not for his fans. This means he needs as clean a break as he can get. I guess this means if you really like something, you've got to start making your own copies of it!

Unfortunately TD, he's doing this for himself, and not for his fans. This means he needs as clean a break as he can get. I guess this means if you really like something, you've got to start making your own copies of it!

I 100% Agree but Changing the Password to something no way you can Remember means he won't be able to Access his Youtube Channel OR he could say I am deleting my Channel and IF People want Video's you need to Download them ASAP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back