Random YouTube: Strangely addictive vids serving no purpose what so ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely addicted to this guy's videos. Random, just the right amount of cringe but ******* hilarious

Wife and I just finished watching Abridged (for the 3rd time) a few weeks ago.

The entire thing is gold.

Wife and I just finished watching Abridged (for the 3rd time) a few weeks ago.

The entire thing is gold.
I am actually considering another re-watch. It was my go-to background noise whilst cooking/cleaning/exercising video for a while

I am actually considering another re-watch. It was my go-to background noise whilst cooking/cleaning/exercising video for a while

Wait until you start quoting it all the time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why, perhaps its a morbid fascination but I've been watching a ton of MrBallen videos lately. The dude tells stories on paranormal activity, missing people cases, serial killers, real life horror stories etc.

Can't believe I watched this...

I loved it! For years I had a 4"6' tank which I ran with various fish life along the way... my favorite were the Axolotl and Oscars! (at different times of course!) I've also had heaps of different sized vivariums with lizards, turtles and insects... But in nearly 30 years, I've never considered either jelly fish or lobsters...

Now I'm following Leon... o_O

Only just discovered this thread.

One series I love is "Half as Interesting", although I suppose since they're somewhat informative (usually on fairly random, low utility facts), maybe not 100% relevant to the thread.

Australia is the focus of a few of them, including how we're an American corporation.

Interesting vid but by rights they should re-name it. The definition of leather is from 'animal products' so maybe they should call it fleather instead.
I've been dating a vegan for a bit now and they seem to want everything to be called by it's meat name. It's weird. Her family will discuss dinner plans and it's sausages, chicken parmas, duck and the like. And even on their products it'll be called "M*lk Chocolate"

I've been dating a vegan for a bit now and they seem to want everything to be called by it's meat name. It's weird. Her family will discuss dinner plans and it's sausages, chicken parmas, duck and the like. And even on their products it'll be called "M*lk Chocolate"
My commiserations ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back