Remove this Banner Ad

Yze_Magic

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 25, 2003
melbourne
Other Teams
McLean/Sylvia > Anyone
After a 2003 season slowed by a shoulder injury, Adem Yze is back to his scinitllating best and it is good news for all to see the genius at work

Will give the Brownlow a shake again

GO THE OOZE

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
After a 2003 season slowed by a shoulder injury, Adem Yze is back to his scinitllating best and it is good news for all to see the genius at work

Will give the Brownlow a shake again

GO THE OOZE
should be in joke thread

Re: Re: Yze is a champion

Originally posted by chemical
should be in joke thread
So someone who is averaging 25 touches a game with arguably the best disposal in the league isn't in contention for the Brownlow Medal?

Idiot.

his left boot is certainly awesome

i honestly think that Brad Green will have a better chance

i dont think Yze will be a total threat BECAUSE yes he is an awesome players but whether you like it or not, defenders do not get as much recognition as midfielders when it comes to brownlow

also small forwards dont get much either

Yze has been playing as small defender most of the year and a few spells in the forward line

if he was in the midfield he'd be a good chance for AAT and maybe a brownlow but probably not if he keeps on playing back pocket.

Originally posted by melbournemartin
his left boot is certainly awesome

i honestly think that Brad Green will have a better chance

i dont think Yze will be a total threat BECAUSE yes he is an awesome players but whether you like it or not, defenders do not get as much recognition as midfielders when it comes to brownlow

also small forwards dont get much either

Yze has been playing as small defender most of the year and a few spells in the forward line

if he was in the midfield he'd be a good chance for AAT and maybe a brownlow but probably not if he keeps on playing back pocket.

I actually don't think Adem is back to his best just yet & that's the best thing about it. ND is managing him very well so far by keeping the heat off him down back. If needed he'll be primed to step up into the midfield in the business end of the season.

Yze will get a few votes in defence because he's a proven vote getter now. Some of the Dees hero's in the middle so far this year in McDonald, Thompson & Godders are still (wrongly) considered no names. Apart from TJ whose been inconsistent & Neitz who only gets 3 when he kicks 8, there aren't too many who would take too many votes away from him. Green & Bruce might but they haven't been strong poller's in the past either.

Big chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back