Zabeelionaire

Remove this Banner Ad

GeeUUess

Club Legend
Aug 26, 2011
Essendon
AFL Club
GWS
This time last year some of his owners posted on here in the lead up to the Derby. That thread is now locked. Not sure if they post here anymore (I don't come to the punting board under this username, but did under my old red carded username). Anyway GOOD LUCK to them. Whether you come 1st or 24th you are a winner just for being there. Enjoy the day fellaz.

footy_star if I'm not mistaken? Haven't seen him here in a while, not since it won in the SA Derby.

Must be a huge thrill, also like to wish best of luck. :thumbsu:

Wanted to bump that thread after Caulfield Cup but saw it was locked, pretty sure it was two blokes with dibs on the ownership.

Win lose or draw everyone of us would love to be in your place, even those who back then thought he was never gonna amount to anything.

Best of luck fellas :thumbsu:

Hi guys first time on in a while! Thanks heaps for the messages although we didn't win on the day it was an experience never to forget.

We will be heading to the Doomben Cup in May for a crack as we believe the field will be a lot easier for Zab then going up against the likes in the sydney cup etc.

Things are looking good and we hope when the markets open odds are juicy. Ill keep posting over the next month leading up cheers guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back