Zac Clarke injuries knee

Remove this Banner Ad

PCL better than an ACLU I suppose. But this is definitely a setback as I was expecting big things for him this year. Maybe he can use the time in the gym

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible news for him.

Be very interesting to see how Gumbleton and Hannath perform in the pre-season. I am not 100% comfortable with simply adding Gumbleton to our best22 at the expense of a runner, and he is not really a forward/ruck despite his size, but that is possibly a job he may be asked to do for the first part of the season.

To think we were thinking we were all stocked up with rucks... Griff will be unlikely to start the season, Clarke now out and will also be unlikely to start the season, Sandi looking good (so far) but needing to be managed....

Zac running around at a music festival with those skinny pins.....gives me a mental image of a giraffe on ice.

Suggest Zarke wears footy boots at all times to stop those feet of his slipping out from under him - soft rubber stops for hard surfaces should do the trick !!

To think we were thinking we were all stocked up with rucks... Griff will be unlikely to start the season, Clarke now out and will also be unlikely to start the season, Sandi looking good (so far) but needing to be managed....

You would think Sandi can manage for a few weeks alone at the start of the season.
They will probably change his training load a bit now too.... because of this injury to Zac.

You would think Sandi can manage for a few weeks alone at the start of the season.
They will probably change his training load a bit now too.... because of this injury to Zac.

Griff was doing that start of the season - again because Zarke was out and Sandi was out - and he was heroic and thrived at it - but even before he went down during the Collingwood game, it was obviously wearing him down. Sandi on song is a massive weapon that we need to go deep into finals - would hate to wear him down early and not have him at the pointy end of the year.

Griff was doing that start of the season - again because Zarke was out and Sandi was out - and he was heroic and thrived at it - but even before he went down during the Collingwood game, it was obviously wearing him down. Sandi on song is a massive weapon that we need to go deep into finals - would hate to wear him down early and not have him at the pointy end of the year.

I really did not expect to see Aaron playing a lot of away games this year anyway.
If he can get the job done solo for 2 - 3 weeks he can then spell for a while.
Our start to the season is full on but always good to travel week one.

Bummer! Ahh well, will give a chance to Hannath, apeness hope they give the young rucks a chance to strut their stuff in the nab cup. Fingers crossed Zachary recovers fast and can maintain his fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back