Zac Clarke on the table

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah tore zac dawson an absolute new one, hence your interest in him with your first rounder, so we had to use ours
ross81286.jpg

Zac Clarke comes from the same camp as Robbie Warnock, both are very athletic, but both are soft and avoid the physical side the game, so both have serious question marks on their game.

Clarke frustrates the s**t out of my Docker mates, every 4 games or so he shows something that gives them hope for some improvement , then he plays three s**t games in a row.

I have watched a fair bit of him in the WAFL and the Dockers and as others have said he shits himself when any physical pressure is applied to him.

He has been in the system long enough now, that if he hasn't made it by now then, the chances he ever will are very remote.

I would suggest a third round pick at best, I think most Fremantle fans know that he has serious limitations on his game and whatever they get for him will disappoint them because their Club has invested so much time in him.

Griffiths gives a contest and is a much better option around the ground and I suspect that Lyon knows this and thats why Clarke is on the outer.

I wouldn't mind having him at Essendon, a preseason with the velvet sledgehammer, should fix that softness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back