2nds Zac Clarke witheld from Royals game

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Probably not newsworthy for this board but I thought it'd be worth bringing to the attention of followers of the 'fro.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/dockers/9249452/dockers-consider-new-club-for-clarke/

The Royals have an abundance of big men with Zac Beeck one of the competition's leading followers. East Perth have also got solid returns from Josh Smith on the ball and also use Hamish Shepheard and Graham Polak in the centre square and in key positions in attack.
Clarke was a surprise withdrawal from the East Perth line-up that lost to Subiaco in the Good Friday clash at Medibank Stadium. He was officially listed as being "sore".

I wonder where he'd be moved to if this were to happen?? Perth Demons? Who's short of tall options? This could work really well for his chances of getting a callup to our best 22. Kinda hoping this happens.

As you can see from the picture in the article, he's not lacking muscle these days either.

If he signed for 3 years last year I'm pretty sure that he's quite happy here. And why wouldn't you be being at a club with 30 blokes a similar age to you.

Probably not newsworthy for this board but I thought it'd be worth bringing to the attention of followers of the 'fro.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/dockers/9249452/dockers-consider-new-club-for-clarke/

I wonder where he'd be moved to if this were to happen?? Perth Demons? Who's short of tall options? This could work really well for his chances of getting a callup to our best 22. Kinda hoping this happens.

As you can see from the picture in the article, he's not lacking muscle these days either.

East Fremantle look like they could use some tall options up forward....

I heard from a little birdy that clarke will play this week for sandilands who is suffering from foot soreness, could be absolute BS as my source isnt exactly reliable, but i definetly hope this is wrong :(

I heard from a little birdy that clarke will play this week for sandilands who is suffering from foot soreness, could be absolute BS as my source isnt exactly reliable, but i definetly hope this is wrong :(
Surley BS? Can he come in even if he isn't named emergency? Hope it's not true anyhow.

From the article it seems to be an attempt to strengthen the case for a Dockers reserves side.
The Eagles have made a similar move with Swift.
I just hope Zac doesn't find this too disruptive in terms of his development. He has shown some great signs of improvement over the past few months, could become a really valuable mobile ruckman for us in the future if he continues on this course.

I really rate his ruckwork an he has tremendous speed for his size.
I think with a tad more bulk he is ready for AFL.
Really hope we hang onto him an he doesnt get sick of waiting for an opportunity at freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back