YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
He has been terrible for far too long. He's gotta go. I don't care what we get for him. A half-eaten, cold meat pie dragged out of the bin will be more valuable than him right now.

Is he worth anything now?

Good call. Must be worth something... 4 touches today, was he really that bad? I didn't see the game. Those are fookin woeful numbers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked injured and lacking of any desire, pushed around by smaller opposition players in marking contests.

Never set the world on fire anyway... Sandi should be right for another few years, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's done some nice things with Freo over the years but was never one to stand up in big games. He was good when the going was good. I've never been a huge supporter of his because football teams need strong tough men to win games and more importantly finals. This is the reason why some players like Suban and De Boer get games to some peoples dismay. They will always give 100%

If he leaves I wish him well.

Ruckman take time, he's shown signs. Next year should be make or break.

Very soft footballer though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's harsh , a week is a long time in footy an off season is eons. The only excuse I can think of is that he was instructed to get though the game.
Oit of contract, consistently rumoured to be on the trade table, plays better as the number one ruck and seems like he doesn't want to be here. I'd be shocked if he's still at the club next season.

Tired of defending him when he puts up that kind of rubbish, started the season off with a fair bit of promise too :(

The only thing I'll say in his defence is that he has only ever had both knees taped from halfway through this year, has always been just the one in the past. He is definitely carrying an injury of some sort but the effort just isn't there. No point playing injured if you can't compete and give an honest account of yourself.

Needs to shake off these knee issues completely and have a very strong pre-season, NAB challenge period if he stays. Sadly I don't know how much we will get for him at the trade table after his last couple AFL games.

I've previously backed him in but unless he's injured or something today is the final straw.
The problem with losing Clarke is that Hannath is not up to AFL standard. Sandi an aging Griff ,a sub par Hannath and ? is not a good situation re ruck stocks.
Moller is a long way of yet.
Agree with this, if he goes we really ideally need a replacement coming in.

I've previously backed him in but unless he's injured or something today is the final straw.

Agree with this, if he goes we really ideally need a replacement coming in.
Yeah that's the issue isn't it? Problem is the only talk re rucks with us is Leuey and I'm equally unimpressed with him. Too injury prone and offers bugger all up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back