Zac Clarkes Xmas present

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this meant to be in relation to Zac requesting a trade next year?

Just seemed like a joke by a guy who doesn't take himself too seriously.

Seems a bit pointed? Maybe not feeling the love with us picking up another ruck? Let the unrealistic trade scenarios begin.

No hint of a grin when he said I need a few friends here in Perth. Not long for Freo IMO but a lot can change when you're a member of a winning team heading for sustained finals appearances.

Certainly not a jokey situation, though. At the same time, he's always caught up in shite with a few guys on Instagram (Crozier, Crowley) and they all seem like a fairly close bunch. Never know, though.

Saw this the other day and thought the same thing. I remember him saying last year with all the Mitch Clark talk that he loved it here and wanted to stay so I never really believed in any of the recent rumors flying around. After seeing that though, seems like he's on his way out. Really hope not. He's got so much potential and will definitely have us regretting what could have been if he happens to change clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he is acting he needs to start staging for frees during a game a bit more, he'll fool the umps every time

Does not one person on this board possess a dry sense of humour whereby you tell a piss-take joke with a straight face? Or are we all emotive heart on our sleeve types?

If people can't tell sarcasm when it's in video form it's no wonder text on the internet is so misread. Too many idiots, what TMI used to stand for until the idiots took it.

Since I posted it I'd just like to say I actually doctored the video.

Zac really said that he didn't want to go to Geelong and that he needs to get a dog to keep people away as he's got too many friends here in Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back