Zac Dawson - Quiet Achiever

Remove this Banner Ad

Miss the bloke and his unique style of contributing.Hope he has a good festive season and enjoys the club's future success along with all the rest of us!:):thumbsu::footy::hearts::rainbow::D;)

No of course not.
He re-located back to vietnam I recall him posting.
If only that were so.

There is no way I can confirm it, but I don't think Bushie made it to GF day.

I, for one, miss him.

If only that were so.

There is no way I can confirm it, but I don't think Bushie made it to GF day.

I, for one, miss him.

I did get the impression he was in poor health. I hope he got to see us in our first GF.

Hopefully he's sitting there in Vietnam reading this and smirking his arse off though.

I did get the impression he was in poor health. I hope he got to see us in our first GF.

He's probably sitting there in Vietnam reading this and smirking his arse off though.
Here's hoping.

Bushie and I shared a few long discussions via PM and yes, he was very ill.

Sad if true though I do remember in the midst of defending himself against one of bigfooty's shifting cliques,he mentioned how he used posting as a means of therapeutic activity during treatment.He later deleted the post;hope I can somehow still manage a beer with the man.Such a character.Rainbows all round.:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::thumbsu:

Sad if true though I do remember in the midst of defending himself against one of bigfooty's shifting cliques,he mentioned how he used posting as a means of therapeutic activity during treatment.He later deleted the post;hope I can somehow still manage a beer with the man.Such a character.Rainbows all round.:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::thumbsu:

Same. I would have liked to have met the Doyen.

s**t that's no good.. Early on thought he could be a bit of a knob but he ended up seeming like a pretty good bloke. Was pretty funny when he would turn up out of the blue with a blitzkrieg of posts under a new name after disappearing for a few months.

Yep. One of my fav alias was PavDawn He launched into one of the campaigning Freo candidates that did a Q&A on BF. Absolute Gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back