News Zac Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Zac Dawson has been a brilliant recruit. Definitely wonderful list management from whomever made the decision....probably Ross, I presume.

On 6PR after the game they interviewed Dawson. Turns out that his deal to move over was done before Ross'. As in he was always gonna come to the Dockers and then found out Ross was coming too.

Does anyone else think that Dawson seemed to take a step up in responsibility in the back line last night? Instead of Mcpharlins marking Dawson was spoiling or giving a handball instead of a Mcpharlin kick, but he seemed to be at a lot of contests and handling the ball more than his usual 'negate at all costs and keep my man quiet' .
He really has been very good this year.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2013-09-13/zac-dawson-the-bravest-thing-ive-ever-done

Very happy he came over to us and is now a mainstay of the best defense in the competition.

Also, great wedding pic.

Dawson-inside-article-wedding.jpg

You have to feel for him - really good article. There's been a few feel-good articles lately, it's really creating a positive tone about the club.

Agree. I've -always- liked Dawson. Thought he was a great get from the start. I can understand why he frustrated others though. I think this article explains my love of how the guy goes about his game. He is most definitely one of the first five players picked every week, and so he should be. A great player who just looks like he shouldn't be near a football field, but gets the job done.

AND...in our first final, he kicked the ball more than once after taking a mark! I'm so proud of him!

You have to feel for him - really good article. There's been a few feel-good articles lately, it's really creating a positive tone about the club.

I know. It's not fair that he gets so much criticism and negativity thrown is way. But bloody oath has he been a good pickup, imagine if we didn't get him. He held our defence together when Mcpharlin was injured. Silvagni would've had to do it all on his own and we might not have made the top four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back