Zac Smith v Nic Naitinui v Other

Remove this Banner Ad

And WCE fans can't be happy with their player for some reason :confused:

Where did I state anything to the contrary? Just because Goldstein is a better player, it doesn't mean that Natanui will be useless, and I never implied anything like that.

I didn't even make a comment about NicNat when I first came in to this thread. I posted:

Goldstein vs Leuenberger will decide the best young ruck man in the comp this upcoming week.

Then I was swamped by insecure Eagles fans.

Discussion finished, I'm over it.

You can't factor in TOG without factoring in the benefits of having a top liner like Cox in support and the associated benefits that come with consistent resting.

You WCE folks are trying to have your cake and eat it too, and you just come off as looking desperate.

Righto. Naitanui spending more time around clearances more time on the ground is going to hurt his numbers as a percentage of his game time. Lolz

If you want it that way.
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...1=1755&tid2=19&pid2=3108&type=A&fid1=O&fid2=O

Boy that is a smashing of Goldstiens numbers....

And didnt you know, Naitanui was recruited from a jungle somewhere and has no idea how to play football.

Goldstein started playing football in Year 12.. later development, so you can't use same age stats

for comparison Naitanui has been playing since 2003... so 3 years longer then Goldstein

Goldstein had played 9 games by then and was playing 4th string to McIntosh, Petrie and Hale.

His TOG must have been around 30%.

It's amazing the extent that these people are prepared to go in order to placate their insecurities.

So it's fair to say 1st is comparable to playing backup using stats, but not 2nd->3rd? You my friend, are an idiot and you should really think your arguments through before posting

Goldstein had played 9 games by then and was playing 4th string to McIntosh, Petrie and Hale.

His TOG must have been around 30%.

It's amazing the extent that these people are prepared to go in order to placate their insecurities.

Wow, you really pwned yourself there didn't you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back