Zac Williams v Jayden Hunt

Who would you prefer ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday night was the first time I've seen Williams this year and he was pretty handy and has probably got more runs on the board.
Rate what Hunt brings to the table with his sheer pace and makes Dees a far more potent looking side.
Pretty close but I'd suggest Williams at the moment with Hunt to be ahead possibly by the end of the year.

As good as Williams is, would he not be in the bottom 5 players in the Giants' best 22? Maybe that's just a reflection of how silly good their team is.

Hunt on the other hand would be one of our most valuable assets. Talent wise he's in or near the top bracket of players at the club (Oliver, Petracca). Would take a very good player to entertain a swap.

As good as Williams is, would he not be in the bottom 5 players in the Giants' best 22? Maybe that's just a reflection of how silly good their team is.

Hunt on the other hand would be one of our most valuable assets. Talent wise he's in or near the top bracket of players at the club (Oliver, Petracca). Would take a very good player to entertain a swap.

Zac is far from our bottom 5, we start a lot of goals from defence and he is the main catalyst for them. Prefer him to have the ball than Shaw.

Not sure why these 2 names have been plucked. Hunt is a pacy outsider, Williams has a rugby background and tucks it under one arm and goosesteps his way out of trouble. Havent taken notice enough of Hunt but from what I can recall I dont think he defends as well as Zac does.

Zac is far from our bottom 5, we start a lot of goals from defence and he is the main catalyst for them. Prefer him to have the ball than Shaw.

Not sure why these 2 names have been plucked. Hunt is a pacy outsider, Williams has a rugby background and tucks it under one arm and goosesteps his way out of trouble. Havent taken notice enough of Hunt but from what I can recall I dont think he defends as well as Zac does.

Hunt is an excellent defender, he is a competitive animal. Think Williams is a better user at this stage though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realized Jayden Hunt is not Taylor Hunt #mind blown

Akin to when it clicked awhile back that Sam Reid (GWS) was still on a list.. or the fact there were 2 separate KPB Mitch Browns.

Just realized Jayden Hunt is not Taylor Hunt #mind blown

Akin to when it clicked awhile back that Sam Reid (GWS) was still on a list.. or the fact there were 2 separate KPB Mitch Browns.

If players are gonna have the same names then they should at least have the decency to play in completely different positions ala the Josh Kennedys.

They are very similar currently, but Hunt will fly past him and become one of the better players in the league.

As a Sydney sider and someone who watches a lot of GWS games, it's evident that some people on here wouldn't be able to pick Zach Williams out of a GWS team photo. Out and out star, Jadyen Hunt would be hoping to be as good as him, let alone be better than him.
Not arguing at all, you are more than entitled to this opinion but have you seen Hunt much this year?

Back