Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
If all our indigenous players take the field together next year, which should be likely short of injuries, it will be the most we've ever had in our best team. I personally love that we've got a talented group of indigenous players on the list again. Would like to see us make a play for Hill next year.
Would make a great indigenous round. Sammo, Jones, Betts, Martin and Williams.
Wonder what the record is for number of players a team has fielded during indigenous round? Would be great if the AFL scheduled us to play another team that has quite a few indigenous players.

I'm desperately trying to think, when we had Betts, Yarran, Garlett and Walker, did we have any others at the time?

Brackets

Cancelled
Nov 7, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Would make a great indigenous round. Sammo, Jones, Betts, Martin and Williams.
Wonder what the record is for number of players a team has fielded during indigenous round? Would be great if the AFL scheduled us to play another team that has quite a few indigenous players.

I'm desperately trying to think, when we had Betts, Yarran, Garlett and Walker, did we have any others at the time?
Joe Anderson. Had a look to see if all 5 ever played together but most was 4.

Spuddie05

Rookie
Jul 25, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Got no idea if this is true but have been told:
Zac is close to his sister. She lives in Aubury. A board member also lives in Aubury and flys in and out on game day therefore Zac can hitch a ride .
who would this board member be, if it’s true ?
I assume you mean 'Albury'

Cliper

Debutant
Jun 9, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ankara Spor VolleyBall
Woooopppp... Zac is great get

so great infact that

i just......
uhhuh.gif

Watch out avatar Samo, that go blues Zac smile and fist might be a new gif contender

Don't you dare, BG.

Your Samo avatar is one of the greatest / coolest / cheesiest / toothpaste ad-iest things I have ever seen!

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Watch how this kid works at the contest.

Sets up almost always in a position to defend or receive or get it as required.

Blight famously said “champions see it earlier “ and Williams see’s how it’s going to play out in a fraction of a second better than the rest.

I’ve no concern he’ll be a successful mid for us AND a better mid than Dylan Sheil would have been for us.
Geez I’m really hoping our boys can raise the bar next season defensively like this bloke and Martin on applying the type of pressure and tackling they bring, its one of the area’s that will dramatically improve us big time...

Back