Senior Zac Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

💙

20201031_105758-jpg.999424

Great to be happy, but makes you wonder what on earth is going on at GWS??
Mate its a good get but he has 900,000 odd reasons to be happy. It's not necessarily anything untoward at GWS, probably a combo of coin (GWS couldnt match it) and playing with Betts, Martin, Samo and Jones.

Watch how this kid works at the contest.

Sets up almost always in a position to defend or receive or get it as required.

Blight famously said “champions see it earlier “ and Williams see’s how it’s going to play out in a fraction of a second better than the rest.

I’ve no concern he’ll be a successful mid for us AND a better mid than Dylan Sheil would have been for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blight famously said “champions see it earlier “ and Williams see’s how it’s going to play out in a fraction of a second better than the rest.

I’ve no concern he’ll be a successful mid for us AND a better mid than Dylan Sheil would have been for us.

And unlike Shiel at lest Zac will kick the ball to his teammates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not necessarily anything untoward at GWS, probably a combo of coin (GWS couldnt match it) and playing with Betts, Martin, Samo and Jones.
If all our indigenous players take the field together next year, which should be likely short of injuries, it will be the most we've ever had in our best team. I personally love that we've got a talented group of indigenous players on the list again. Would like to see us make a play for Hill next year.

And for mine, this is absolutely the right way to help Cripps. He doesn't need another big, strong body in his way, he needs some genuine quality around him that opposition mids need to worry about. Williams puts in a couple of 7/8/9 clearance efforts early in the year and Cripps will start finding the fraction more time and space he appeared to need all year.

If all our indigenous players take the field together next year, which should be likely short of injuries, it will be the most we've ever had in our best team. I personally love that we've got a talented group of indigenous players on the list again. Would like to see us make a play for Hill next year.
Couldn't agree more (except the Hill bit).

Massive get! Massive massive get!

Followed him closely during my brief stint as a GWS supporter.

In all seriousness, this is one of the best recruiting moves the club has made in a very long time. Genuine star!
Welcome Zac!

Im with you.

Continued growth into Weiters, Setters, Fish, TDK, Samo, Williamson & Walsh.

A couple of Dow, Stocker, Honey, Philip and Lob come on.

Another pre season into Doc after his couple knees and a Fit Cripps.

Add Williams, Saad, Charlie, Marchy and Kemp.

Can’t see why not.

And hopefully a normal year for the players which will help with natural improvement and the addition of Williams and Saad is enormous

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got no idea if this is true but have been told:
Zac is close to his sister. She lives in Aubury. A board member also lives in Aubury and flys in and out on game day therefore Zac can hitch a ride .
who would this board member be, if it’s true ?

Don’t care about his cost, don’t care about the 6 years, have watched him many, many times live, living in Canberra, just know that we have an extremely exciting new player, and look forward to watching him turn it on for the mighty Blues. Very excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back