Zach Merrett hit on Plowman

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty soft, but going by the current interpretation of that sort of thing, it has to be a week. Silly boy, Zach.

How many now for Daniher? Was a fair old elbow to the back of the Carlton players head, and knowing the Carlton medicals reports the player will have a severed C4/5 vertebrae

How many now for Daniher? Was a fair old elbow to the back of the Carlton players head, and knowing the Carlton medicals reports the player will have a severed C4/5 vertebrae

Stupid post. Kreuzer didn't come back on the field after Dangerfield's illegal tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hits Plowman's arm with his wrist, Plowman goes down like he was kicked in the head, then everyone forgets about it. Low impact if that.

Casboult on the other hand charging elbow first into Merrett a few minutes earlier forcing him off the ground will be interesting since it was easily twice the force should be twice the penalty.

:D:D:D

1 week.

I don't understand why they even do it? How brain dead do you have to be to still be throwing punches like these?

I'd be livid at him if I was an Essendon supporter.
I don't either. I can only guess that some of these players aren't too bright.

Knowing Carlton's medical reports he'll get a week. Disappointing but the week's rest will do him good. He looked cooked last week and a win next week was highly unlikely anyway. Gives us a chance to have him raring to go for the last 2 games and hopefully finals.

* off Hame. Last week they had Dangerfield on and pleading his case. This week with Merrett "Hang him "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back