Toast Zach Tuohy and Ciaran Byrne

Remove this Banner Ad

I really feel for the Aussie fans in the crowd... they are hear to watch Australia play... and they are just running around in circles.

A couple of good fair hard hip and shoulders from the aussies and the Irish will be a bit wary of going near the ball.

What a bloody joke... the Aussies are just going through the motions it looks like.

I almost get the impression that this game is interfering with their drinking sessions...

A couple of them are starting to get seriously hacked off... they dont know the rules and they are infringing every 30 seconds it seems.

The Irish are trying to show that they have big balls going after Yarran...

One of the Irish commentators just announced that Australia were limited in their selection and we didnt send out our best team. The commentator also noted that the Irish were being more aggressive than the Indigenous boys.

* em... I say next time we send over our best hard men in the game and really go all out for it. Lets see how the Irish go when we come out and be aggressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it is all over... Australia have been officially handed their arses because the tit down at AFL house wanted to be cute and send over an indigenous team... nice sentiment... but FFS... send a proper team next time.

Nice... the Irish team seems to be wearing sports bras...

Regardless of what team the AFL send over, GAA blokes are not professional athletes. Australia should never be belted like that by a team of accountants and postmen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back