Media zackah & BEEG - A tale of two Wazzas

Remove this Banner Ad

Please engage the soundtrack...

XznpNrj.png

Streetwise Detective Warren 'zackah' Zackarsky partners up with his intellectual partner, Kenneth 'BEEG' Beeginson, to protect citizens and patrol the streets of Coney Island. They get their inside information from flamboyant bad-boy Huggy pants and spar with their no-nonsense boss, Capt. T.I Factory.

In the late S20s, these two Coney Island Police detectives, the macho zackah, who loves his Ford Grand Torino and recklessly pursues minor offenders, and the easy-going BEEG, who often works alongside criminals to investigate their activity, have been thrust together as partners ever since BEEG joined the Warriors in Season 28.

oq9FjJ6.png

Tough street police by day, uncompromising qooty heroes by night, the dynamic duo combine to keep the mean streets of the Docklands Bay Area free of petty crime and qooty s**t lords.

In fact right as we speak, the two rough and ready amigos are getting ready to hit the streets of Coney Island again to clean up the riff raff that's proliferated their beat with the influx of Bombers fans ahead of this weekend's clash.

1gYM2W8.png

zackah: Find my pants.

BEEG: I've got your watch.

zackah: You forgot my pants?

BEEG: Uh...

zackah: You mean you want me to hit the streets with no pants, no badge, no gun, no dignity? What's the matter with you?

[to Capt. TiF]

zackah: Do you believe him?

BEEG: You know, you're right, zack, I should have left you lying on the floor while I decided which pair of your equally crummy blue jeans I should pack.

r6aGxDn.png

zackah & BEEG

STATS TO RD 9 - SEASON 29

PlayerGMSHOKMHBTFFFAGBDDTWDLW%
zackah199516085701651421251203141933259121069849749.24%
BEEG993564747696424632517064044774545045.45%

The partners not only share a forward line, but fittingly share a qooty milestone this weekend, with inaugural squad member and two time PWND trophy winner zackah playing his 200th SFA game, placing him 2nd in all time games played for the Warriors, and just the third player to achieve the milestone at the club. The clubman's clubman, zackah has been a heart and soul player at the Wazzas from day dot, with only the odd ban or two keeping him from claiming the games record holder title at the club.

While S28 free agency recruit BEEG has enjoyed a meteoric rise in his 100 SFA games to date, winning a moral EKA back in S24, and going on to become the game's greatest goal per game player of the competition. His move from the Bombers to Coney Island culminating in an All-SFA berth at full forward in S28 in his first season at the club.

Both have been instrumental in the Coney Island rebuild, and a new look Wazzas will be celebrating the two club champions in style at home as they host the Baghdad Bombers this Sunday.

Congrats fellas :thumbsu:

#zackah&BEEG

Last edited:
zackah

Thank you for introducing me to the SFA.

In your recruitment letter you said "What is the SFA? I’m glad you asked. It is a simulated footy comp run by nerds who simulate football results whilst we continually hang s**t on them, and each other."

Whilst this sounded like an exciting preposition, to this day I have not stumbled on a bigger nerd in the SFA than you, and no amount of $1,000 glasses will change that. This is why I continue to hang s**t on you at every opportunity despite you being my team mate.

I would also like everyone to know that Zackah is responsible for the adsense crack down. He forced me to melt and post some big ol t***ies in an AFL match thread. I'm led to believe this was the last straw before the mods decided to become the fun police and my subsequent suspension probably has nothing to do with missing out on an EKA but it also might...

Zackah is close to the best version of himself (or most entertaining) when he mixes beverages and keeps a running commentary of his drunken antics, only bested by his melting about mid way through the AFL season when he realises Essendon don't have a chance despite winning trade week 4 years running.

On the real though I've enjoyed the banter with you back when the Bay was still cool and I still enjoy it to this day.

Keep being a flog.

Regards

Daddy

I'm super pleased for you zackah. You are my league wide angel and I love you. Amazing I've been able to see you for over 200 matches worth of weeks.

Also BEEG.

Fairly surprised at these milestones, I think of both as my children and as such as first year players. Kudos nice men.

zackah is an absolute superstar, as loyal, funny, consistent as you’ll find in any team. He’s a cornerstone of the Warriors QC and woven into the very fabric.
To know him is to love him. It’s hard to pick one favourite zac memory, he just makes you laugh every day, but I reckon when he posted a finger selfie and Morganashlee spotted the hideous throbbing gangrenous wart, that was his finest hour. We got a couple of good seasons out of that wart, at a time when we had nothing much else to celebrate.
Love you zac my friend and congrats on 200, thanks for always being a rock and a utensil.

BEEG has been a fantastic addition to the club, when I heard on the grapevine he may be looking for a new home I stripped off and got straight in his box. Despite that he still joined us anyway, and has been a huge asset, a power FF and a super fun guy to hang with. I hope you stick around for your 200 at the Wazzas too, you are a gem and a very important part of the club and our little online family (the good kind of family)
Long live BEEGcemi Friday my new favourite day!

Good luck to both on your milestones

9B16BF71-C7D3-4F31-B90D-9C00291B6681.gif

Thank you flogs! 200 games eh? :$

Never thought I would find a bigger bunch of flogs than on the bay, but there you go. Well done SFA, quite an achievement!

*opens speech notes*

I would like to start by thanking me. I couldn't have done this without me and I think you can all agree that this milestone wouldn't have been as significant if it wasn't for me. So in summary...

Me.

Thank you all and goodnight.

Me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulation BEEG. It has been and honour and a privilege to share the showers after a game with you.

zackah. Get stuffed.

Must say I’ve always enjoyed zackah going at me whenever I played against the warriors.

Also BEEG is better since leaving the Bombers

Well done dudes

One guy gets a nice write up, the other gets a backhand compliment.

That's why I love you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back