Zaharakis and Heppell vs shuey and gaff

Remove this Banner Ad

Scored more than Naitanui and Hurley also, and no one in their right mind would take Shuey before those 2.
Your point?

NN is a ruck. Hurley a KPB/KPF.

Shuey a mid/HFF, Heppell a mid/HBF.

Essendon supporters used the RS award, adjudged by an expert panel including football luminaries like Adrian Anderson to justify how he had a better year.

Yet 3 other subjective measures put Shuey ahead.

A panel of experts just adjudged Heppell as better than Shuey.

Gaff and Zaka too close to call; so the Essendon duo.

Yep, and said experts adjudged Danyle Pearce as better than Marc Murphy, Dale Thomas, Mark LeCras and Andrew Swallow, how's that working out? They have adjudged Heppell to have had a better year, not that he is and will be a better footballer.

Can I take Heppell and Gaff?

Gaff>Heppell>Zakarakis>Shuey for their careers for me.

Right now I'd take Shuey and Gaff. Next year I think it'll be a tie. Year after than I'd take Heppell and Zaharakis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey is an explosive strong goal kicking mid. Heppell whilst having a great start to his career looks like more of a flanker to me and Gaff will be twice the player Zaharakis will be. Zaharakis will be an honest type but Gaff looks to be a star.

WCE boys easy for mine.

HAHAHA

Shuey>Heppel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gaff/Zaharakis

I wouldn't be surprised if Heppel turned out better than Shuey

You serious? Zaharakis is a fair distance ahead of Heppell and Gaff atm and will be a far better player than Heppell in the future imho. Gaff has shown more than Heppell and there is no doubt that if he played a full season he would of won the RS. And there is just no comparing Shuey and Heppell when asked who will be the better player in the future.

You serious? Zaharakis is a fair distance ahead of Heppell and Gaff atm and will be a far better player than Heppell in the future imho. Gaff has shown more than Heppell and there is no doubt that if he played a full season he would of won the RS. And there is just no comparing Shuey and Heppell when asked who will be the better player in the future.

How can you possibly say that? Heppell as a skinny little 18 year old has just played an unbelievable season where he was voted the rising star. He has the most scope for improvement out of the three as he makes his move to the midfield. I will be shocked if he doesn't end up clearly better than the other 3.

How can you possibly say that? Heppell as a skinny little 18 year old has just played an unbelievable season where he was voted the rising star. He has the most scope for improvement out of the three as he makes his move to the midfield. I will be shocked if he doesn't end up clearly better than the other 3.

Gaff is also a skinny 18 year old who has just shown more than Heppell in his first season already playing in the midfield including 3 solid finals matches. I personally have no idea how you and your fellow Essendon supporters think that hes just going to make an easy transition into the midfield? He will struggle.

Heppell is already better than Gaff and Shuey. Zaharakis is at least the equal of Shuey who I rate higher than Gaff.

All four are Guns but my guns are better than your guns lol. Look forward to many many finals games between those two midfields in the future unless of course we can bring one of the Victorian boys home.

This is laughable. Gaff has been impressive - no doubt and who knows who will end up better but at the moment Heppell has easily shown more. He has averaged more kicks, more handballs, more marks, more clearances, more first possessions, more tackles, more contested marks, more 1%ers. His ability to read the play, his decision making and his delivery are all first class.

I think that the WCE pair are ahead at the moment but Zaharakis had a very good year and may go close to winning our B&F but once he and Heppell start playing midfield fulltime I think The voting might be alot more closer.

It doesn't matter anyway Shuey will be at EFC by 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back