Zaharakis or Robinson??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First of all I think you need to be comfortable with your own decision Luke. I'm already a happy Robbo owner, so I'm letting Zaharakis & Beams fight it off for my final midfield spot to replace Anthony.

So my advice is to have both the kids you are asking about! Robbo is ahead of Zaharakis as he's about to increase in value so why not get Him if in doubt? Either way you can't loose with such gun kids.

Robinson this week, Zaharakis the next.

If possible trade for both, they will make alot of coin.

ATM, I think I'm going with Zaka to replace Anthony.

Robinson's 50 odd this week will influence his price change more than his 109 in round 1 (which will only impact the 1st increase), so provided Zaha scores well again he stands to increase more... at least in the first couple of weeks (and also gives one more week to consider alternatives and see whether further news arises re: Anthony).

Andy Otten.

Robinsons place is under threat with the return of Grigg, Carrazzo and Stevens in the next couple of weeks.

Zaha could be the best of the lot, or could be a one week wonder, too much of a gamble after one round.

Otten seems the most consistant, and his spot seems pretty secure for the time being, particularly with Bock suspended indefinitely.

I need to replace Anthony and will wait one more week and pick the best performing out of Zaharakis and Beams.

Zaharakis for me.

Got his 109 by during the ordinary solid things (20 odd disposals, 10 marks, 4 tackles) that he has every chance of reproducing week in week out. Therefore a good chance to get scores in the 100's in the future.

Robinson got his 109 by doing the extraordinary things (3 goals, 7 tackles) that are hard to do week in week out. Therefore the 50 he got on the weekend is an indication of how he's inconsistent and not able to pull out regular 100's as to do so he needs goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back