Mega Thread Zaharakis! The Not quite so Needleless One

Remove this Banner Ad

Just goes to show that the injection/sup program was a player choice thing none of this "it was forced on the players against their will" bullshit that has been reported in the papers.
This has never been reported in the papers.

You're probably lying or telling a half-truth.

All this shows is the players did it knowingly and WADA's rules of strict liability do apply.

Wasn't it odd that Zaharakis wasn't the only Bomber who didn't participate because they were scared of needles, according to McVeigh that is.

He agreed that "there are less than five" but then said "I know who the other one is". Not "I know who the others are".

Wasn't it odd that Zaharakis wasn't the only Bomber who didn't participate because they were scared of needles, according to McVeigh that is.
And Darcy asked him if Zaharakis had ever had a pain killing injection during a game... McVeigh hesitated and said he wasnt sure.

And on two occasions added "we are waiting for the report" I just assumed when you join the media you try as hard as you can to leave your allegiances at the door.

The bloke is just pathetic apologist for the club and Hird.

Comments often go unchallenged. And I expect this thread might be deleted. I just wanted to make a point that sometimes it takes a while to pinpoint the actual bullshit, but you sure can sense it straight away. And I'm talking about McVeigh.
He contradicted himself when his initial story was that he was only administered Vitamin C, then last night he was saying he knew what he was given and it was all legal. Watson had already contradicted him with his disclosure months ago.

McVeigh has been made to look like the biggest self righteous goose going around.

Vitamin C!!!! Give me a break!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was something deceptive about what he was saying about zaharakis in the youtubes i just watched in the main thread but I couldn't pin point it, because he pretty much wasn't speaking very clearly.

He contradicted himself when his initial story was that he was only administered Vitamin C, then last night he was saying he knew what he was given and it was all legal. Watson had already contradicted him with his disclosure months ago.

McVeigh has been made to look like the biggest self righteous goose going around.

Vitamin C!!!! Give me a break!!!

Quoted for truth. Every time he opens his mouth he makes Essendon and himself look even sillier.

The bit that stuck out for me is when he said that he knew exactly what supplements he was being given and AOD was not one of them. He did not say anything about vitamins. More along the lines of something to help with cartiledge repair.

But after the Reimers interview he insisted that all he was given was Vitamin C to boost the immune system. Seems a bit inconsistent to me.

So what has changed?? Apart from him trying to stand up for Golden Balls after he had just copped a caning. I think a big filter needs to be used when listening to anything Spike says. Useless commentator, totally biased towards Essendon and with a face that is screaming to be slapped.:p

From
So players knew absolutely what they were taking. Went offsite because footy clubs are "filthy". All abroad. Everyone knew what they were taking.
McVeigh said he was 100 per cent comfortable with the supplement treatment and insisted the vitamin booster injections were simply to help lift immunity and energy levels.

to this

I didn't knew what AOD was at that time. No one told me then. Didn't know other medicine are generally used for Dimentia. Wasn't aware. Shocked to hear it from Dean just now. (Really you muppet. even after 6 months you don't know all this)

So many lies. So many games. Essendon needs to be whacked just for the lies in my opinion. NO responsibility from anyone. lies, slander is all they got.

staggering.

The bit that stuck out for me is when he said that he knew exactly what supplements he was being given and AOD was not one of them. He did not say anything about vitamins. More along the lines of something to help with cartiledge repair.

But after the Reimers interview he insisted that all he was given was Vitamin C to boost the immune system. Seems a bit inconsistent to me.

So what has changed?? Apart from him trying to stand up for Golden Balls after he had just copped a caning. I think a big filter needs to be used when listening to anything Spike says. Useless commentator, totally biased towards Essendon and with a face that is screaming to be slapped.:p

Well the vit c would help with that repair through aiding in collagen synthesis, vitamin C has a great deal of application.
That's not particularly inconsistent.
If you can show me something where you think he's lying that'd be good so I can get a read on it.
It's also possible he's just a dumbass who I'm giving too much credit to his understanding of Vit C

You might have some colours showing though. Is there some type of long standing Carlton Essendon rivalry, I dunno :p

Well the vit c would help with that repair through aiding in collagen synthesis, vitamin C has a great deal of application.
That's not particularly inconsistent.
If you can show me something where you think he's lying that'd be good so I can get a read on it.
It's also possible he's just a dumbass who I'm giving too much credit to his understanding of Vit C

You might have some colours showing though. Is there some type of long standing Carlton Essendon rivalry, I dunno :p
For a guy who admitted that he hasn't followed the saga at all, you seem to be quick to go topic to topic questioning people.

For a guy who admitted that he hasn't followed the saga at all, you seem to be quick to go topic to topic questioning people.

I pretty much haven't just right now I've not much to do out in the sticks of asheville USA.
I've been training in something here and one of those things is detecting deception.
So this is where the lies are so I'm testing ;)

I pretty much haven't just right now I've not much to do out in the sticks of asheville USA.
I've been training in something here and one of those things is detecting deception.
So this is where the lies are so I'm testing ;)
Well surely being trained in detecting deception, you would learn to follow the whole story, not 4 youtube videos?

Feb 6, 2013

"It wasn't a waiver, it was a consent form - every player knew what they were taking, it was listed and we knew that it was within the rules.
"It was clearly stated and if you didn't know you must have been asleep in the meeting, which Reimers probably was."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-06/ex-bomber-mcveigh-slams-drug-allegations/4504638

Jun 8, 2013

I haven't changed my mind at all, in terms of i don't believe that we got anything untoward, and that's yet to be proven but there is a huge doubt."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/inquiry-has-mcveigh-alarmed-and-furious-20130608-2nwo0.html

Jul 31, 2013

"I don't know what I took, I don't think it was AOD"

C7 TV Special

Remove this Banner Ad

Back