Free Agency Zaine Cordy [Joins St Kilda as UFA]

Remove this Banner Ad

surely we are better off taking a punt on mcasey from the crows,we are not winning the flag next year,but the age of mcasey & potential of a high draft pick that he was,at least has him in a realistic time frame for when we might contest
Cordy has shown far more in the football world than McAsey
If McAsey wasn't taken in the first round nobody would be talking about him.

I mean....St Kilda took Mason Wood who was probably considered just as big a spud as Cordy. And they've found him a role, seen him play a few good games.

I guess lightning could strike twice? :shrug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy has gone passed him based on 2 games being substantially better than anything he's ever produced and Gardner is streets ahead of Cordy now stop pretending you know our list

Can only go from what I've seen and Gardner was horrendous.

Mason Wood had "potential" Zaine is just a good honest list clogger
I'm not sure you offer him a two year deal if he's a list clogger. Played 14 games this year and 19 last year for a total of 118 games.

He might be a battler, but that's not a list clogger IMO.

I'm not sure you offer him a two year deal if he's a list clogger. Played 14 games this year and 19 last year for a total of 118 games.

He might be a battler, but that's not a list clogger IMO.
We gave Roarke Smith a 2 year contract last year. He played 14 games this year because Keath was injured/out of form and we had literally no KPD depth

I'm perplexed, Doggies wants a 30 odd year old Liam Jones over a 25 year old premiership player. Hope Treloar can play FB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back