Zaine Cordy: Premiership player and also a (The) Raging Bull!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's the perfect player to complement our list. Moreso than WHE for mine. Get at it j-mac.

I think both will be great but feel come trade week (month) 2015, we will be absolutely screaming out for a no. 1 key defender and that is where we will have to focus our resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the perfect player to complement our list. Moreso than WHE for mine. Get at it j-mac.

I think both will be great but feel come trade week (month) 2015, we will be absolutely screaming out for a no. 1 key defender and that is where we will have to focus our resources.

It's interesting, because I feel that in 11 months time we wil be pretty happy with our key defensive stocks but desperate for some speed & class in the midfield.

Time will tell.

Like Carlisle?

It's interesting, because I feel that in 11 months time we wil be pretty happy with our key defensive stocks but desperate for some speed & class in the midfield.

Time will tell.

I guess it depends what we get with our draft picks this year and the impact they have in 2015.

Time will tell.
Agreed, I think Talia and Roberts really surprise a lot on this board next year, I'm very confident on both they just weren't given the chance this year for whatever reason, in saying that I think this year was fantastic for their development but can understand people being sceptical with out any exposed form.

Roughy if he stays back and stays injury free should also take a huge step I reckon, then Cordy and Hamling are the smokies.

Agreed, I think Talia and Roberts really surprise a lot on this board next year, I'm very confident on both they just weren't given the chance this year for whatever reason, in saying that I think this year was fantastic for their development but can understand people being sceptical with out any exposed form.

Roughy if he stays back and stays injury free should also take a huge step I reckon, then Cordy and Hamling are the smokies.
In the optimism season this all sounds so good.
Glass half full and all that.

In the optimism season this all sounds so good.
Glass half full and all that.
Reference the "depth calendar". November is a month of joy, with incremental increases in positivity until it crescendos in March, before the inevitable decline into alcohol induced depression in late August.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How tall do we think he is now? Still listed at 191 but looks between Hamling and Fletch (194-195)? Also unlike his brother his frame looks like it could add legs and get the size to go with the courage.

How tall do we think he is now? Still listed at 191 but looks between Hamling and Fletch (194-195)? Also unlike his brother his frame looks like it could add legs and get the size to go with the courage.
He says he's around 194cm, or at least did at the end of last year IIRC.

I will get caned for this but Zaine is one of the players I would consider dropping. Was virtually a no-show in the second half. Physically a long way off in my opinion.

I was surprised that Bev didn't try him on Moore, I think he would've been a much better matchup than Roberts. He certainly would've played much closer in the one on ones. Possibly Bev needed a marking forward more than a negating backman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back