Zaine Cordy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, won't be the last bloke to need surgery in his first preseason, certainly not the first.

*breathes in and out and counts to 10*

It's his first pre-season, let's not write him off. s**t happens.

I guess I was wrong to open this thread expecting discussion about ZC's shoulder...

It takes a very unique personality to derail your own thread....but the OP managed to do so in just the seventh post. Breathtaking!

Not at all i just don't think the bloke has done a great job tone honest.

Apart from Bont Stringer and Mcrae who were all first rounders by most teams what has he done?????

Our list is completely unbalanced who's fault is that? Mine ?

Anyway all In saying is that with Zaines history and his brothers history maybe we should have taken him at rookie instead of draft.
We had no option to take him as a rookie - Fremantle bid on him. This is pretty common knowledge and one I'm, surprised you don't know.

Jason McCartney is the list manager, Dalrymple drafts. List imbalance issues (and I think we're light on for KPDs) is more J-Mac's responsibility than anyone else's.

Zaine had no shoulder injury history as far as I know; certainly not the acute issues Ayce has.

Mate after the last draft period and if his non F/S P10-P50 selections don't start to kick on from previous years like Jones, Fuller, Tutt and Howard..sorry like Prudden, Hrovat, etc well I have big baseball bat ready and waiting..
I'm confident on Hrovat and Honey already looks like he can play.
Prudden's issue is injury not talent.
Jones & Tutt - we wanted to keep them (and Jones was a Clayton pick, not Dalrymple).

Writing off Bonti (who was a speculative pick at #4 when other wouldn't have taken him), Stringer (wait, we shouldn't take players with injury issues?) and Macrae (another bolter) is unfair on Dal considering guys like Toumpas haven't set the world on fire and O'Rourke has already been moved on, both picked before the 2012 boys (and Plowman is still an unknown quantity).

What's disappointing is that they didn't get him straight into surgery once he was drafted or even before that. From the article it sounds like it was a pre-existing condition. He should have had 3 months rehab into him by now and be starting to get back into full training. This year is now a write off for him because they didn't act back in October.

And now it becomes clear why he fell so far and no one else bid for him.

Another reconstruction on his shoulder really disappointing for the kid.

Dalrymple I think your the weakest link.

It is a similar scenario to why Judd didn't go number 1 and that turned out ok.

1 injury in and hes done. The kids 18, 18!

No reason for concern yet, when he's 3 or 4 injuries in and hasn't been able to get any consistency in playing games then its time to worry.

Very very premature to be saying he's a failed pick from Dalrymple and is the reason why no one bid on him (totally ignoring the fact almost all father sons/academy picks where picked up a lot later than expected).

Haha great post

Only a moron still thinks I said blokes can't make it simply coz they are small

Not gonna derail the thread

If he had bad shoulders as many are now saying we should have rookies him and not spent a pick
You are always carrying on saying blokes won't make it because they are small , look at Daniel hasn't played a game and you said he won't make it he is too small

We had no option to take him as a rookie - Fremantle bid on him. This is pretty common knowledge and one I'm, surprised you don't know.

Jason McCartney is the list manager, Dalrymple drafts. List imbalance issues (and I think we're light on for KPDs) is more J-Mac's responsibility than anyone else's.

Zaine had no shoulder injury history as far as I know; certainly not the acute issues Ayce has.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not get carried away MD
Its a shame and we all want him to be the next bigthing
but all indicators are he will be a 200game defender
and im sure his brothers trials and tribulations will put him in good sted
as far as rehab goes

Yeah I spoke about Zaine made one comment about Dalrymple and EVERYONE else jumped on that and I derailedcthe thread??

Hahahha simple minds

You are always carrying on saying blokes won't make it because they are small , look at Daniel hasn't played a game and you said he won't make it he is too small

Never said blokes won't make it purely coz they are small. EVER

So stop saying that coz it wrong

True I recognised that later and Xaine has already had shoulder surgery on that arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back