Zak Butters GAWWWN

Remove this Banner Ad

XQC08

Debutant
Aug 28, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And good riddance to the dirty little sniper.

Fancy intentionally thrusting the point of your elbow into a guy trying to play football. Right amidst a time the long term effects of concussion are at the forefront. He's a piece of garbage.

The point of his elbow? Maybe watch the footage again matey.

It's a 3 weeker though.

Fancy intentionally thrusting the point of your elbow into a guy trying to play football. Right amidst a time the long term effects of concussion are at the forefront. He's a piece of garbage.

Maybe after he’s been accessed he can be assessed.
Like your vision.

Wtf makes him a sniper? Probably the first thing that kids ever done like that in his life. Made a mess of it though, probably a couple

Yeah that's no good. Can't judge his character off of one event but that's anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

This hit reminds me of one last year. I’m gonna find the vision and post it.

Found it. $2000 fine. The sniper got away with it this time.

Careless and high contact is a given. Depends whether they see it as high impact (e.g. Shiel, McStay) or severe impact (e.g. Long). The fact Simpkin goes off and doesn't come back might see it as severe impact and sent to the tribunal where he'll probably be given 3 matches and miss the first final. High impact would see him get 2 matches off.

Wtf makes him a sniper? Probably the first thing that kids ever done like that in his life. Made a mess of it though, probably a couple

19 year old kid with under 20 games to his belt labelled a dirty sniper and piece of garbage over 1 incident...can always trust Bigfooty posters to not overreact :rolleyes: Was stupid of him to not tackle and made a mess of the bump...will likely get weeks.

Careless and high contact is a given. Depends whether they see it as high impact (e.g. Shiel, McStay) or severe impact (e.g. Long). The fact Simpkin goes off and doesn't come back might see it as severe impact and sent to the tribunal where he'll probably be given 3 matches and miss the first final. High impact would see him get 2 matches off.

Yep, I think this is where it sits.

Simpkin staying on for a bit and trying to wave away the trainer might help Butters, but a failed concussion test isn't good for anyone.

Love the short steps he takes before he raises the elbow. You’re so tough Butters. Trailer park rat

Yep, I think this is where it sits.

Simpkin staying on for a bit and trying to wave away the trainer might help Butters, but a failed concussion test isn't good for anyone.
Wasn’t tested. Just assumed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be honest though, you'd take that "trailer park rat" in a heart beat. At 19 years old he's already better than almost everyone on your list, lol.
Couldn’t give a crap about him to be honest, nor do I see how it’s relevant whether he’d get a game at North or not? But yeah lol would defs be our best player lol. Get a clue

Not sure how he gets a severe grading when the guy plays out the next few mins and is walking around smiling and laughing on the bench as we speak. What is the grading if he breaks his jaw, knocks him out cold and puts him in hospital. Ultra Mega Severe?

Couldn’t give a crap about him to be honest, nor do I see how it’s relevant whether he’d get a game at North or not? But yeah lol would defs be our best player lol. Get a clue

It's not relevant, I just felt like having a dig. You don't give a crap about him yet you're casting aspersions as to his toughness and insulting him based on one incident. Mkay. I've seen Butters crack in without regard for his own body and the kid is built like a twig. He'd certainly be a lot tougher than most of the dorito-scoffing armchair critics that post on this site. Also, it appears comprehension is not your strong suit...I didn't say he'd be North's best player. Try again.

It's not relevant, I just felt like having a dig. You don't give a crap about him yet you're casting aspersions as to his toughness and insulting him based on one incident. Mkay. I've seen Butters crack in without regard for his own body and the kid is built like a twig. He'd certainly be a lot tougher than most of the dorito-scoffing armchair critics that post on this site. Also, it appears comprehension is not your strong suit...I didn't say he'd be North's best player. Try again.
Second sentence says enough about you, won’t bother reading the rest of your essay.

There's nothing more pathetic and hilarious than the supporters of the side who's lost the game coming on here to sook about a minor incident with every variance of dog they can find in the thesaurus.

Love the short steps he takes before he raises the elbow. You’re so tough Butters. Trailer park rat
High impact, reckless, severe impact, 3 down to 2.
Lol at Richo suggesting a week or 2. A dog act.
They just said when they took him down to the rooms it was quite clear he was concussed.

Second sentence says enough about you, won’t bother reading the rest of your essay.

Righto, you're not obliged to read or reply to anything I write, but if that's an essay for you then idk how you made it through school :thumbsu: Anyways, off topic completely now. Butters should be suspended but let's not get the pitchforks out for a 19 year old kid over 1 incident. Guarantee there will be some mouth-breathers that will hang onto this and use it as an opportunity to tarnish anything positive he does in the future.

Last edited:
Regular Infraction - festival of red
There's nothing more pathetic and hilarious than the supporters of the side who's lost the game coming on here to sook about a minor incident with every variance of dog they can find in the thesaurus.
A bump to the head that causes concussion is a minor incident. Sounds you might have had a “few minor instances” to the head in the past & they have has a long term impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back