Recommitted Zak Jones [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees believe it's a genuine 50/50 between them and Sydney. Nobody else is in the discussion.

Any word on how we would handle the unlikely event that both Lever and Jones wanted to come to Melbourne? I doubt we would have the assets to land both without losing something we really wouldn't want to.

Any word on how we would handle the unlikely event that both Lever and Jones wanted to come to Melbourne? I doubt we would have the assets to land both without losing something we really wouldn't want to.
Jones deal seems like it'll be straightforward, just a direct swap for your first this year.

Lever deal is a bit more complicated. It wasn't said outright but it seems that if both come, you'd have to lose one of ANB or Bernie with your 2018 first and this year's second. If Jones doesn't come though it seems a pretty straightforward 2x firsts with a second coming back.

Jones deal seems like it'll be straightforward, just a direct swap for your first this year.

Lever deal is a bit more complicated. It wasn't said outright but it seems that if both come, you'd have to lose one of ANB or Bernie with your 2018 first and this year's second. If Jones doesn't come though it seems a pretty straightforward 2x firsts with a second coming back.

Bernie? Surely Adelaide wouldnt want him back because Id happily hand him back. He is past his best

Bernie? Surely Adelaide wouldnt want him back because Id happily hand him back. He is past his best
From what I understand is that you'd rather trade Bernie and you think they'd rather bring ANB in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back