Universal Love Zak Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Astbury and Miles would get it done for me
Miles looks to be the player thats being mentioned to have attracted sydney's interest but Astbury has really cemented his position and we dont have alot of depth in kpd o probably wont be let go due to team balance i would think.

We will have 2 1st rounders this year, Richmonds & Geelongs around picks 12 & 14 , Does Sydney still have a 2nd round selection ?
Miles + #12 for Jones+2nd rounder maybe

Miles looks to be the player thats being mentioned to have attracted sydney's interest but Astbury has really cemented his position and we dont have alot of depth in kpd o probably wont be let go due to team balance i would think.

We will have 2 1st rounders this year, Richmonds & Geelongs around picks 12 & 14 , Does Sydney still have a 2nd round selection ?
Miles + #12 for Jones+2nd rounder maybe
Miles & #12 for Jones and 3rd round is more likely. Maybe if Miles gets in your team that'll change but this 'rumour' originated on bigfooty, I only see him going to the Saints

Miles & #12 for Jones and 3rd round is more likely. Maybe if Miles gets in your team that'll change but this 'rumour' originated on bigfooty, I only see him going to the Saints
Your 3rd rounder will be in the range of #60 with the fa compo picks, Surely thats way too low for miles your 2nd would be around #40 which is more about range

Your 3rd rounder will be in the range of #60 with the fa compo picks, Surely thats way too low for miles your 2nd would be around #40 which is more about range
Ill be optimistic and say we finish 10th, giving us a 1st rounder of 8 followed by 26 and 44. Will there be that many free agency compo picks that will push our 2nd rounder to 40? Last year there was 3.

Last edited:
Ill be optimistic and say we finish 10th, giving us a 1st rounder of 8 followed by 26 and 44. Will there be that many free agency compo picks that will push our 2nd rounder to 40? Last year there was 3.
I would say there would be around 5 this year and with the academy selections jumping the line even at your estimation a 3rd rounder would be around #50

i'd want a top ten pick at least for jones. the way he is tracking (aggression, speed, disposal) i would be devastated if he left and would preferably trade buddy and tippett.

Just for the sake of discussion , If Jones was to want to come to the tigers what would you guys believe to be a fair trade

players or picks , Dont think you would have $1 mil for dusty
Out: Sinclair, Jones
In: Nankervis

In effect, we'll pay you to take Sinclair, but can we have Nankervis back please? We gave you the wrong ruckman. :( (And when i say ruckman, i meant that's where he gets listed on the team sheet. Really, Sinclair should be listed as "Tall football person". He's not a ruckman, and i even hesitate to describe him as a "player").

In effect, we'll pay you to take Sinclair, but can we have Nankervis back please? We gave you the wrong ruckman. :( (And when i say ruckman, i meant that's where he gets listed on the team sheet. Really, Sinclair should be listed as "Tall football person". He's not a ruckman, and i even hesitate to describe him as a "player").
Would Richmond supply the lube for that deal as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Astbury and Miles would get it done for me

Rather take their first (Geelong's one probably) and have 2 more first rounders, and a probable early 2nd.

I'd rather keep Jones though. He's just starting to reach his potential.

Nope. Key defender and an inside mid. Both needed. Probably break even if it's a forced trade. If he doesn't want to leave then I'd rather keep him

An inside mid that we could get as a DFA...

Rather take their pick 12 or 14!

I object to your use of the term "football person" and S(t)inclair in the same sentence!

Tippett and a second round pick to Melbourne in a straight swap for Nathan. He would stay for sure then

As much as I like Tippett, I can't see any logical reason as to why Melbourne would accept that trade or why any would would trade for Tippett with his injuries.

As much as I like Tippett, I can't see any logical reason as to why Melbourne would accept that trade or why any would would trade for Tippett with his injuries.
They need a back up for Gawn. Ruckmen forwards are hard to come by these days. Goodwin played with him at the Crows. They took his departure very badly. Maybe still some love there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back